Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      About
      Chibis are super deformed, yet adorable characters that have lately have made a splash in the boardgaming and miniature community with games such as Super Dungeon Explore, Arcadia Quest, Ninja All-Stars and many others. They're also featured in collectible figurines and in other geeky paraphernalia.
      This is the EIGHTH Chibi KickStarter run by Impact! Miniatures and Impact! is partnering with Chibi Capsule and Märchen to bring you some incredible, new Magical Girl chibi miniatures along with monsters for them to combat!
      The funding goal will pay for the sculpting & 3-D printing of the miniatures. And for some of them: The metal masters and resin production molds needed to create mass production of the miniatures.
      The Miniatures  
      ALL miniatures in this KickStarter are provided unpainted. Unless otherwise stated after the name of the miniature, all miniatures offered with this KickStarter will be high quality 3-D prints done on a top end 25 to 50 micron printer (you should not see print lines after priming and paint).   As stretch goals are reached we will unlock additional sculpts.  Stretch Goal may also pay for metal mastering and rubber molds for mass production spincast resin models which will allow the project to offer some of the Magical Girls at lower costs to our backers.  The miniatures will require light clean up, being primed before painted and might need some assembly (although we will do our best to keep the figures with as few pieces as possible).  
      You can use your reward dollars to get any of the miniatures in the listing below.
      Meet the girls!
      MARIYA and the FIGHTING GIRLFRIEND - (70mm tall overall - spincast resin) - $10

Magical Friends
      Monsters & Enemies

• By Rainbow Sculptor
      So I posted these sketches for new sculpt ideas to my social medias and got some good feedback. Everyone seemed to be a big fan of the Raccoon and since he was one of my favorites from the pack also, I decided to sculpt him!
      I didn't have my phone with me to get pics of the initial wire frame and GS layer but I went over that with some Fimo clay and baked an underlying structure now and I'll start layering my Primo on top of that.

• By Maledrakh
      “Off to off the wizard”
      The figures are from Reaper Bones KS3, “Chronoscope Wild West Oz”.  Since they all were armed, I see this as a sort of hit squad, hence the title.
      I based them on 30mm round display bases from Reaper, and I 3d Printed a 20mm round in a similar style for Toto.
      Since not only the Tin Man, but also the flying monkey are obvious metal robots, I think “Weird West Oz” or even “Steampunk Oz” would be a more fitting moniker.

The miniatures are made in the slightly harder Bonesium, henceforth to be known as Better Bones™. Since the third Bones kickstarter, all Chronoscope Bones are coloured grey,
      The Flying Monkey, Lion, Tin Man and Scarecrow are sculpted by Bob Ridolfi, with Dorothy and Toto by Julie Guthrie. Only the Scarecrow seems to be released in Bones as of yet.

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      About this project
      Sacred Sword is the world that our chibi miniature line belongs to. While the game and the world are not present in this project, it dictates our overall theme and feel. The Sacred Sword line will be a high fantasy world, with a distinctly classic RPG feel. Modeled heavily after your favorite classic JRPG games but with a lot of added character and flair. We hope to provide a compelling universe for both your favorite RPG engine or other games that you want to use these for.
      The Sacred Sword miniature line is a Chibi 32mm miniature line. These are cast in spincast resin and unpainted.
      We've teamed up with the great crew at Impact Miniatures to produce the best figures at an excellent price and to utilize their vast experience and improve our project as much as possible! I've had a look at a lot of their newest figures and the casting and such are tops! We'll be carefully working with them to ensure every figure is cut well and casts as cleanly as possible

Your funding provides AdventureCraft the needed capital to finish more concept art, sculpting and then casting of an entirely new range of miniatures. We're starting small, with just a few figures. As we reach more funding goals, we'll add new models from you to pick from. And step by step, your feedback and requests will be heard and implemented to create a colorful world. We've already got the first two sculpts finished and ready to go! The Useko Warrior and Forest Goblin are here to show off the quality of the sculpts you can look forward to when you back this project.

• By Geoff Davis
      My last thread today, not trying to be a spammer.  Just for comparison to the base of the efreet I posted earlier.  

The base is super fragile.  I made it using plaster, and I probably should have made it with epoxy or greenstuff. 

I'm also not super happy with the way her eyes and the gems on her head turned out.  There is not enough contrast with her skin and hair.  I probably should have made the gems bright yellow or amber and used pure white for her eyes. 

Geoff

• Who's Online   44 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)