SGHawkins09

Wizard of a Different Sort: Conversion of 77068 Anirion

You did a wonderful Job, SGH, in both planning and executing this great piece of imagination.

You really deserved the gold medal and Open Silver Sophie. I mean - the force is strong in this one.

Once again I can only say: I'd absolutely buy it for my showcase. She'd be the Solo piece. And absolute Skywalker ...

Wait. Normally I am with the Empire, so all those puns don't make any sense.

Anyway: Great work!

May the 4th be with you.

Edited by SisterMaryNapalm
  • Like 3

So elfin cool! :winkthumbs:

That hallway base adds an immersive feel to this one. I like your job on the OSL, especially the saber's shadow on her hood, but her robes are the real show stopper. Your painting technique gives them such a soft pillowy look to them. Lovely.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

You did a wonderful Job, SGH, in both planning and executing this great piece of imagination.

You really deserved the gold medal and Open Silver Sophie. I mean - the force is strong in this one.

Once again I can only say: I'd absolutely buy it for my showcase. She'd be the Solo piece. And absolute Skywalker ...

Wait. Normally I am with the Empire, so all those puns don't make any sense.

Anyway: Great work!

May the 4th be with you.

Thank you!

2 hours ago, paintybeard said:

Very good in every way. Nice photos too.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, CorallineAlgae said:

So elfin cool! :winkthumbs:

That hallway base adds an immersive feel to this one. I like your job on the OSL, especially the saber's shadow on her hood, but her robes are the real show stopper. Your painting technique gives them such a soft pillowy look to them. Lovely.

Thanks! Sadly I cannot claim credit for the saber’s shadow on the hood, it’s not painted on but the actual shadow from the blade.

• Like 2