Sign in to follow this  
Laoke

Lady Wifeington paints - 77218: Woody Stumpwimple, Halfling Ranger & 89012: Lem, Iconic Bard

Hi!  You might remember me from such threads as Bones - will they blend? & Painting with numbers the Laoke Way.  I've been away from the paintbrush for a bit, as it's summer here in The Land Of The Future, but recently one of my wife's best friends spawned a delightful little halfling which the doting parental units decided to name Peregrine.

I know.  Cute as a button!  Anyways, as a gift to the little sprogling, she decided to paint up a figure for him - and, while she was at it, she painted up one for our collection at the same time!

77218: Woody Stumpwimple, Halfling Ranger

This is the one she painted up for us.  I love the freehand on this one!  The face is a bit naff from this angle and with the lighting being as basic as it is, but it's much better in person.

ratlingfront.jpg.332e79540cfa56a5084e8ddb30372a19.jpgratlingback.jpg.c3d507ae0d31eda4092de941836bdfc6.jpg

89012: Lem, Iconic Bard

And here we have Peregrine in all his diminutive glory!  She's really happy with the way the face came out on him, and I have to agree - the cloak is also pretty amazeballs!

peregrinefront.jpg.8992696202d94b6fde465cdc5fb0315c.jpgperegrineback.jpg.79d2a609440356d47a485dc889a99501.jpg

• Like 17

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this