Darius Glenwell

Ice Troll Cometh!!

That is an OUTSTANDING creation, BEAUTIFULLY painted & based. Your array of colors are stunning! VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Thanks all. After all the entries were in, this guy didn't even place. Onto next year! Did win 1st place for my US Paratroopers in the Historical Category though. So I've go that going for me. Which is nice. 

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Consequence
      I got a camera to take better pictures of some of the miniatures I've been painting. I hope my GM can use them!

• By Lidless Eye
      Among my first finished minis of 2019 (finished in, some started...well, this century), a lot didn't fit into any category.  Here's the random ones.

The Ladies (mostly Reaper) 

60036: Visbaronetess Delour Aulamaxa

03845: Mina Splinterheart - River Widows Captain

07012: Dungeon Dwellers: Caerindra Thistlemoor

03061: Anushka, Female Fighter

I now realize this is a Warmachine Pirate, not Reaper...but she snuck into the group shot already!

The Jason Wiebe tribute miniature, "Johann Rumbleguts".  I only noticed the missing part of the base in the photos...time for new glasses.

50268: Bill Foster, Lumberjack

A very strange miniature, 02044: Cadwalon.  He's supposedly an ugly human but he's Halfling sized!

And trailing far behind with all the equipment for these weirdos, the simple Pack Mule

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

My first use of the new light box...

Kev!

• By Lt. Coldfire
      Stuff I painted this year.  

• By Kangaroorex
      My take on the classic coloring for notiamat.  The process was quite a series of trial and error.  This one has been taking up a lot of space on my shelf of shame and over the holiday i decided to make the final push and finish the project!  these are just phone photos, i will take better shots and add them when I figure out how to get her into a light box!  This is probably the largest (but not the heaviest) project I have tackled to date.  i started with an assembled model and wound up tearing it apart to finish the job.   I hope people enjoy her.  I think it came out reasonably well.  I did like the way the stone base came out and also the way the 5 colors are integrated into the body without making the dragon look patchwork or giving one color dominance.  i had considered fading the wings through the 5 colors but it distracted too much from the heads.

Well she is finished now, I just need to apply some dulcoat and figure out where to display her.  Let me know what you think!  I will post close ups later

• Who's Online   13 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)