Darius Glenwell

Ice Troll Cometh!!

That is an OUTSTANDING creation, BEAUTIFULLY painted & based. Your array of colors are stunning! VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Thanks all. After all the entries were in, this guy didn't even place. Onto next year! Did win 1st place for my US Paratroopers in the Historical Category though. So I've go that going for me. Which is nice. 

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Jazz hands?

Kev!
      P.S. Spirit Fingers!
    • By Maglok
      This is my version of the Bones 77630: Sacrificial Altar

I already have a bunch of evil looking altars, so I went instead for an arcane look. That said it was a speed paint.

• By Maglok
      I decided to paint a bunch of things to fill up any torture chambers I would need to create in my builds. The table with the implements is not from Reaper and is in metal. I do not remember who it is from. :)

The Bones painted up a bunch quicker though! :)

• By Chris Palmer
      I painted the Merrow from the Bones 3 Stoneskull expansion this past week. As I looked at the figure, I decided I wanted to play up his aquatic nature, and thought it might be fun to paint him like a frog; and then I thought it might also be neat to do him in wild colors like some kind of Poison Dart Frog. Looking at pictures of colorful frogs, I decided in the end to copy the coloration of a Red-eyed Tree Frog. For the full painting article, see my blog: http://allbonesabout.blogspot.com/2018/07/merrow-aquatic-troll-bones-3-figure.html

• By Geoff Davis
      03157: Garwin Greywand, Wizard by Bobby Jackson

Comments and Criticism welcome.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)