• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pingo
      I started this figure to be a slightly overenthusiastic Russian bodyguard for Vampire: The Masquerade. When I finished her the GM said she would better serve as a character who is a Mage: The Ascension Void Engineer soldier, basically a space marine.

This was also a slight experiment in the sort of colorless blonde character with invisible eyebrows, except I gave her really heavy eye makeup. She isn't really wide-eyed, but her blue eyes are very pale, giving a staring effect.

According to Hasslefree's flavor text her two big guns are Heckler & Koch MP5Ks. A little Googling tells me that the MP5K is of German design, but also made in Iran and Turkey, and is "the ultimate close-quarters weapon, created for use in very confined spaces". From guns I know nothing, but okay.

There is no WIP thread, but comments and questions are welcome.

• By Pingo
      This is Hasslefree's HFA148 "Taylor", sculpted by Kev White. She has some wonderful, dynamic shapes from different angles.

In the catalogue she's painted up blonde, but after I primed her I took a look at her face and thought she looked more Cambodian to me.

So she's a modern Southeast Asian apocalypse survivor, or at least a young lady with a lot of attitude.

There isn't a WIP thread but I would be glad to answer any questions or take comments.

• By Pingo
      This is Hasslefree's HFA181, "Big Charles", sculpted by Kev White. I liked the realism of the sculpt and the opportunity to paint someone with black skin. I've been trying to paint more diverse minis for our games.

I liked the sculpt so much I accidentally got two of him. So I painted the other up as a vampire / zombie. I finished him a little earlier and there is a thread here.

Here are some comparison photos:

Note that vampire "Charles" lacks a shadow:

There is no WIP thread but questions and comments are welcome.
    • By Pingo
      This is one of Hasslefree's modern adventurers sculpted by the inestimable Kev White.

I tend to paint my figures in a sort of bright way (I think. It's very hard for me to see my own art style.). So I thought I would try to do justice to Kev White's dynamic and fairly realistic sculpt by trying to paint it in a more realistic style.

I also welcomed the opportunity to paint someone non-caucasian and a modern mercenary type, which my gaming table is somewhat lacking in.

(I realized a bit late he would be perfect for playing around with painting tattoos. Perhaps someone else can take up the challenge.)

There is no WIP thread, but questions and comments are welcome.

• By alchemist
      I think this is one of Hasslefree's lesser-known gems, sculpted by Mike Thorp.

I am pretty sure this was originally marketed as "Travelling Court of the Unseelie King",  so presumably the brownies must have staged a coup at some point.

• Who's Online   13 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)