Mad Jack

Jack's ID Project (pic intensive)

Picture One, Model Three is a Chaos Warrior identified as "Corsair" in the ad sheets I found.

Picture Five, Model One is "Screamer" from the "Skeleton War Machines" boxed set.  They may have released him separately in later blister packs, though.

Picture Five, Model Two is part of the "Night Horrors" line and called "Wight Attacking" or sometimes "Wight 2".

Edited by strawhat
Found the wight.

On 2/26/2018 at 9:48 PM, Mad Jack said:

Then we have one of the RP 01-073 Clerics, one of the RP 98-001 Wizards and Clerics from the "The Adventurers" line of small box sets, a Superior Models WL-26 Cleric, some 54mm military guy that seems really familiar to me but I can't place (there are two others in the collection), the Citadel Weird Fantasy WF1 Kindly Old Wizard (with a sword behind his back, lol), the Grenadier 2012 Dwellers Below box set beholder,  the RP 03-031 Cleric behind another unidentified cleric, Grenadier's C50 Cowboy w/ Scattergun from their Western Gunfighters line (I believe the entire 20-pc WW03 Western Gunfighters set, if not the entire line of 30 figures, is present in the set), and lastly another of the 98-001 Wizards and Clerics set.

With a sword behind his back, and throwing the two-finger salute. 

My brother bent down the index finger (seeing as how the two-finger salute is largely unknown on this side of the Atlantic).

• Like 2

Okay, folks, the ID portion of the project is on hold for a few days as I put together a list of the stuff already ID'd for the store. I'll probably start back up after the weekend.

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      So here is my second hobgoblin that I've completed. I've actually got a pile of six hobgoblins, the Reaper Archer, this one and four Hackmaster Hobgoblins.  Every so often I try to work on figures with at least some similar color schemes to make me work a bit more efficiently.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  With all the hobgoblins, their biggest commonality was the skin tones, after that they kind of branched out.

Anyhows, here's hobgoblin number two, from a set of Shadowrun Metahumans.  The set came with two gnomes (that I've already posted) and a cyclops which I'll get worked on after I'm hobgoblinned out.

This guy ended up being pretty colorful.  I had a full mohawk to work with so I had to throw some color into that! with those side lines of hair, I wasn't sure if those were supposed to be hair or some kind of cyborg cables, but in the end I opted for hair. Gave me a chance to throw a bit more color around!

Enjoy!

• By Lord of the Dish Pit
      This was maybe the 7th mini outside of a box game I ever bought. He came with a coffin, which I can't find but know I still have. I went a little outside my usual Witch/Vampire Hunter color scheme to instead paint him in my own usual "uniform"...

"And I shall call him Mini Me...."
    • By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here is the wolf model from Ral Partha's TSR D&D 10-512 Monsters Boxed Set produced in 1992.
      I painted this one a while ago. It's a 25mm scale metal "lead" miniature that was sculpted by Richard Kerr.

• By Nightwing
      This is the “Evil/ Lawful Cleric” from the Grendier Action Art: Monsters set. I guess I missed an opportunity to do something really eye-popping on his shield. It seems a bit too tribal looking to me to go with the rest of his outfit. So I kept it as the suggested black and red. 

• By 72moonglum
      Good morning all,
      so hope all you that hail from the land of the Gringo are having a beautiful long weekend, I know I am, with lots of turkey and then rampant capitalism.

So I finished this one last night, and just got him photographed, a Ral Partha Shadowrun Street Samurai, sculpted by Tom Meier, no idea when, late eighties/early nineties:

Whenever I pull these things off their bases there is always a little piece of paint that pops off the back that I never quite catch until it's too late, but never quite care enough to fix.

Anyhow, enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving!
  • Who's Online   28 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)