Sign in to follow this  
Crowley

NEMPA NEVER ABANDON IMAGINATION: The Fantastical Art of Tony DiTerlizzi Exhibition

NEVER ABANDON IMAGINATION: The Fantastical Art of Tony DiTerlizzi Exhibition

NEVER ABANDON IMAGINATION: The Fantastical Art of Tony DiTerlizzi, an exhibition of works by the #1 New York Times bestselling author/illustrator, will be on view at the Norman Rockwell Museum from November 11, 2017 through May 28, 2018. Known for his multi-million bestselling book series The Spiderwick Chronicles, DiTerlizzi is celebrated the world over for his images of such fantasy creatures as fairies, trolls, sprites, and goblins. Never Abandon Imagination will showcase over 200 original paintings and drawings, starting from DiTerlizzi’s work in tabletop games, such as Dungeons and Dragons and Magic: The Gathering, to his many imaginative children’s books, in addition to early artwork from his childhood and college years. The exhibition will highlight the artist’s influences and artistic process.

9 Glendale Rd / Rte 183
Stockbridge, MA 01262

Okay New Englanders & Northeasterners! When are we all gonna get together to go see this?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

Tony DiTerlizzi is entirely responsible for my attraction to goat-legged women. 

Yeah... 

:blink:

I mean, I don't know what you're talking about!!