Thanks!

I don't play Guild Ball either, it just fulfils a weird need I have to paint little, loosely associated groups of minis.

Progress:-

EP31Uyz.jpg

I finished off his skin with highlights of Dwarf Flesh and 1:1 Dwarf Flesh/Light Flesh.

He then got hair (1:1 Pure Black/Dark Prussian Blue > Dark Prussian Blue with two brushtipfuls Off-white > Black Wash), scars (Old West Rose) and big lips (Old West Rose > 1:1 Old West Rose/Light Flesh).

Not totally sold on the lips, I think I need to at least tone down the highlight.

• Like 12

WgF59GI.jpgaxn0sxJ.jpg

Ulfr has pants!

Did the usual Hunters Guild bits (Bonewhite skulls, Bronze moon charms and a Brassy Brass guild symbol), and the blades of his knives (Oily Steel > Black Wash > Oily Steel > Aluminium).

His trousers were based with Steel Grey, highlighted with 1:1 Azure/Ghost Grey and 1:2 Azure/Ghost Grey and shaded with 1:1 Steel Grey/Dark Prussian Blue.

• Like 14

MRn0Dhq.jpgo1ZXjBS.jpg

Did his boots (Lonestar Leather > Brown Wash > Lonestar Leather > 1:1 Lonestar Leather/Ochre Yellow) with Cork Brown stitches and Leather Brown soles and furry bits (Stone Grey > Wolf Grey).

Also did the remains of his 2nd pair of trousers (?) in Olive Green > 1:1 Olive Green/Bonewhite.

Next are the scaly bits.

• Like 9

l3BPa2a.jpg8pvRvWw.jpg

Did the scaly skin bits.

The skin is 1:1 Dead Flesh/Cork Brown and the scales are Scarlett Red with a Red Orange highlight, plus some Bronze rings, with a Brown Wash all over.

Made a start on the furry cape by doing the skin parts in 1:1 Dwarf Skin/Parasite Brown with a Flesh Wash.

• Like 11

Once again wonderful work, aku. I will give you some more feedback when I am at home using my pc. But for now let me tell you that I really like it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks!

meMNsZG.jpgOeZPyH1.jpg

Painted the furry part of his cape. This was a base of Leather Brown with drybrushes of 2:1 Ochre Yellow/Leather Brown > Ochre Yellow > 1:1 Ochre Yellow/Off-white and then a Brown Wash.

Then I did his stitched thingamebob (Leather Brown with Cork Brown stitches and a Brown Wash), plus Bonewhite bony bits and antlers (Parasite Brown > Brown Wash > 1:1 Parasite Brown/Bonewhite).

Just the base left.

• Like 8

And Ulfr is done:-

And with that this thread is complete, YAY!

(I complete them less often than I'd like).

• Like 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now