• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      So I'm going to be starting a dwarven reclamation campaign in the fall, and I had 2 copies of the Dwarf butcher. I though it would be perfect to do one as a living butcher (who I can also use as an NPC townie) and his barbarian ancestor spirit that I can put on the table when he's a ragin'.
      So far the living butcher is mostly done (need to do his base and some touchups - I don't know how all of you are doing the eyes, because I can't see them even with a visor), and the ghostly ancestor is mostly done minus the ghostly glow I'll be drybrushing later. I do have a few process pics to post.

• By Pochi
      I painted 2 minis for @Jasper_the_2nd for the Spring Exchange.

He mentioned the song Holy Diver if I needed inspiration so I decided to do a mini and cram as much of his "wishlist" in as I could. I was familiar with the song but hadn't heard it for a long time. I watched the video on youtube (what a hoot!) I decided to go with a barbarian based on the video. He has a tiger pelt because tigers are mentioned in the lyrics plus it added some color and visual interest. Jasper also said he liked rabbits. I hid a tiny little bunny on the base. He also said to try something new so I tried out spider webs that I had watched a tutorial on another page.

Jasper has created a character for the mini and I am so pleased he likes him!

• By wickedshifty
      Loved doing this! 

• By Silvervane
      Well, we have my next installment in some townsfolk Adventuring Kids.  Cuthem the Barbarian with a ummmm.... follower of sorts, Spire.  The names were given by @SisterMaryNapalm in the WIP I have running for these little tykes. Spire was donated to the cause of this little scene by @malefactus.  Love the stuff he makes.  

Scene Set if fiction by @SisterMaryNapalm
      "Who are you?"
      "Me? Ah - don't mind me. I am just an obscure bystander."
      "You are? You look like a big talking mushroom."
      "Yeah ... I mean ... what a nice axe you've got there. It's pretty sharp, isn't it?"
      "It is. You can chop a guy in half. That's not something you can do every day!"
      "Sounds like your favorite 80's action film."
      "What's that?"
      "Never mind. My name is Fungal Spire."
      "Barbaria Cutthem."

Cutthem and Spire - the new show on Netflix 

WIP Here
      Thanks for Viewing my madness and any C&C you feel inspired to give.
    • By Darcstaar
      I don’t often do WIP.
      I figured I’d start one.
      I’m still working toward Reign of Winter Adventure Path appropriate models.  Kord has a Viking vibe.

He’s been trimmed, washed, brown-liner primered.  I removed the glued on piece of his wolf pelt to get at other stuff.  I’ll glue it on later, then green stuff and finish painting.

I’m blocking in basecoats now.  Skin and furs so far.
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)