Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
First time making an opening post for one of these, so if I do it wrong I'm sorry.
Legendary Dragons: A 5e Supplement
Red dragons, black dragons, green dragons, gold dragons. They are great, but we’ve seen them before. What makes a dragon unique among all others of its kin? What is its history, what are its motivations, and most importantly, what makes it legendary? Legendary Dragons answers all this and much, much more!
Jetpack7 aims to bring back the mystery to Dragons and to make an "ordinary" Dragon encounter... extraordinary!
12 New Unique Legendary Dragons with Stretch Goals of up to 20 Dragons! We’re cooking up content for your 5th Edition game! You’ll not only have brand new Legendary Dragons and their lore to throw at your players, but some new monsters, too!
New Dragons New Wyverns New Drakes New Hydras Not only will GMs and Players get 12+ Legendary Dragons (with the option for up to 20), we have some other dragon-related goodies that we are planning:
New Kobolds New Dragon Races New Lairs Dragon Cults Dragon Riders Dragon Hunters Dragon Hunting Factions Dragon Hunting & Monster Hunting Economies New spell components you can only get by hunting Dragons Enhance existing spells with your new Dragon spell components Dragon hoard Items Dragon Tactics and how to use Dragons effectively in your game! Aerial Combat Options And much, much more… Legendary Dragons is estimated to be at least 100+ pages.
We also teamed up with some of the best 5E writers in the biz!
• James J. Haeck: Lead Writer, at D&D Beyond. Co-author Waterdeep: Dragon Heist and the Critical Role Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting. DM of @WorldsApartShow
• Dan Dillon: Writer, Tome of Beasts and Creature Codex from Kobold Press, Dungeons & Dragons Adventurer’s League, Rogue Genius Games, Legendary Games, Rite Publishing.
• Cody Lewis:YouTube creator. D&D Twitch Streamer. Dungeon Master. http://youtube.com/taking20. Mad mind behind Save or Dice.
• Jim Pinto: Writer: Legend of the Five Rings, Warlord, Protocol, Praxis, The Carcass, George’s Children, World’s Largest Dungeon,Gods and Goddesses, and Masters and Minions.
In our earlier supplements, we didn’t skimp on art. In fact, when Jetpack7 was created, we set out with a goal of having the best art in the industry!
In Legendary Dragons, you can bet on seeing many full-color, full-page, high-quality art pieces produced with the same care and attention as our other supplements.
Check out some of the Dragon related art we have done for other companies!
Insight Check? Wyvern with and without saddle concept Legendary Dragons has some of the most experienced and talented industry vets working on it. Some familiar names and projects are listed here!
James J. Haeck, Lead Writer, @DnDBeyond. Co-author Waterdeep: Dragon Heist & Critical Role Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting. DM of @WorldsApartShow Dan Dillon, Writer, Tome of Beasts and Creature Codex from Kobold Press, Dungeons & Dragons Adventurer’s League, Rogue Genius Games, Legendary Games, Rite Publishing. Cody Lewis, YouTube creator. D&D Twitch Streamer. Dungeon Master. http://youtube.com/taking20. Mad mind behind Save or Dice Jim Pinto, Writer: Legend of the Five Rings, Warlord, Protocol, Praxis, The Carcass, George’s Children and World’s Largest Dungeon. David Gene Adams, RPG author that has been making content for D&D since 4th edition. Catch his stuff on the DMsGuild and Jetpack7's blog.
Daniel Colby, Dungeon Master by day, mad illusionist by night! Blogger and contributor to Jetpack7.
Aaron Hübrich, Writer/Artist/Designer. Publisher at Jetpack7. Creative director at Conceptopolis, a company that contributed hundreds of art pieces for the Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition core books. Aaron has been playing Dungeons & Dragons since there were yellow character sheets that didn't take to erasers very well... and has fond memories of THAC0.
Conceptopolis, LLC, Artwork: Major art contributions to Hasbro, Mattel, Marvel, DC, Wizards of the Coast, Lego, Sony, Square Enix, among others.
Published by Jetpack7: Gods and Goddesses and also Masters and Minions—both successfully funded on Kickstarter. Published and delivered to backers in 2017 and 2018.
1 CHF = 0,88 EUR = 1,02 USD
Through this project we want to expand our new series of collectibles miniatures inspired by The Divine Comedy, the Dante Alighieri's poem, the book that recounts about the mystical and fabulous journey that the italian poet Dante Alighieri accomplished through the three realms of the afterlife: INFERNO, PURGATORIO and PARADISO.
Last year we have completed an amazing campaign here on Kickstarter dedicated to the launch of the first figures of this new series. The welcome that the project received was exceptional and many backers asked us about the characters of the poem of Dante Alighieri that we didn't produce during the first wave of releases. Well, in this campaign you'll find the expansion: a second series of figures inspired by The Divine Comedy of Dante Alighieri is ready to be produced, they are just waiting your support.
1. You'll get the NEW miniatures of Dante's Inferno series several months before their official launch: these figures are NOT going to be released soon!!
2. Our designs are unique, we take care carefully about every detail of our productions in order to offer you the most spectacular miniatures for your collection.
3. Geryon is KICKSTARTER EXCLUSIVE, it means that this creature won't be available in the future! This Kickstarter is your only chanche to get it.
4. The other amazing figures will NOT have the same price when released: their price on Kickstarter is the cheaper price.
5. You're a fan of Aradia and your support will allow this company to continue to bring out fantastic models and dioramas - real pieces of art.
6. We have already managed successfully 2 Kickstarter campaigns in the past and intend to stand for it in the future.
7. We are equipped to produce high quality resin miniatures in large quantities and ship them in a reasonable time.
8. Returning Backers receive extra bonus.
9. You'll have the possibility to buy Add-Ons from previous series of Dante's Inferno at Kickstarter prices and get freebies.
10. You'll be part of a fantastic adventure to make this project reality for us all, keeping alive this unique miniatures series based on The Divine Comedy: Dante's Inferno.
There are 2 kind of backers for this campaign, the old heroes who already descended to Inferno and are not afraid to return in that gloomy place and the new heroes who are descinding right now.
We have planned, for some add-ons, 2 different prices: one for "returning backers" and another one for "new backers".
- RETURNING BACKERS = Backers who already backed our first campaign of Dante's Inferno during 2017 https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1201812263/aradia-miniatures-the-divine-comedy-dantes-inferno
- NEW BACKERS = Backers who are backing Dante's Inferno for the first time
ALL THE BACKERS OF THIS CAMPAIGN WILL BECOME AUTOMATICALLY "RETURNING BACKERS" IN THE NEXT ARADIA KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN, BEING ABLE TO ENJOY ALL THE BENEFITS OF "RETURNING BACKERS".
This was an impulse buy for me 'cause I don't play Pathfinder, but the Reaper range has a lot of really cool mini's.
From what I understand, the Scribbler is an incarnation or possessed by an ancient evil God, so I gave him some "psycho" eyes (ie Iris only touching the lower part of the eyeball).
Tried to make a desert base, but put far too much grass on it.
Thanks for looking.
Here the second of my august bunch: Reaper's 60161 "Ilnerik Sinvanshin", a vampire from Pathfinder setting.
On my setting, though, he's Faude Carfilhiot, a perfect homunculus created by the archalchemist Pandelume. A wizard, alchemist, dangerous figure with a taste for cruelty.
Here, yet again, I used that frightening black & white palette, with - I think - moderate success: I could still have been a bit smoother on the black highlights. It's a very delicate figure, small details everywhere, lots of texture changes on the clothing. I tried (again) to convey an albino look. I cut off the metal strip to use that resin mosaic textured base, which I painted with the same black & white palette.
Who's Online 43 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)
- Xiwo Xerase
- Cranky Dog
- Knight of the Dinner Table
- Dan d'Lyon
- Dilvish the Deliverer
- Chris Palmer
- Pezler the Polychromatic
- Al Capwn