• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Geoff Davis
      14465: Durin Dwarf Pathfinder Sgt sculpted by Tom Mason.  I never would have tried this blue and bronze colour scheme of my own choice, but one of the players in my D&D game requested it, and now I like it. 

• By Talae
      Sandy Petersen's Cthulhu Mythos for 5e, via @Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/petersengames/sandy-petersens-cthulhu-mythos-for-5e
      The book looks great!

Also, the ala cart minis are a nice touch!
    • By haldir
      I think I've decided on what adventure to run:

Seers of the Drowned City

This is a 6th level adventure.

Stats, roll 4d6 drop the lowest die
      No evil alignments, CN allowed
      HPs, Max 1st level & then either avg or roll, ignoring 1s.
      Gear: As I said before work with me on what you want for your level. Normal equipment, you can have, even plate if you want but remember the title of the adventure. Magical items: Hmmm it's been awhile but since this adventure is kinda of a sequel to Ire of the Storm, I'm gonna draw the treasures out of that one & post & let the party pick what they want out of that.
      Class: Everything, including Unchained versions
      Races: Hmmm work with me but I'm flexible
      Traits: Allowed, up to 2.

Any questions: Post here & I'll do my best to answer.

If you have any interest, feel free to post. First 4 are definitely in & possible 5th or 6th.

With me having a home 5e game now, I'm letting my Pathfinder knowledge slip a bit so I wanna at least keep 1st ed alive for me till 2nd comes out.

• By Mckenna35
      I was in on the Chibi project they did earlier this year and it was delivered on-time and the quality was good.  This looks like an interesting assortment of figures, including good deals on  bunch of Heartbreaker stuff!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/674003445/impact-miniatures-presents-the-lost-ks-mini-projec?ref=friends_launched

Their synopsis:

Not All Minis go to Heaven
       Impact! believes that lost and forgotten or unmade miniatures shouldn't stay lost to the hard drive abyss they've been relegated to.  
      Whether they were from discontinued lines, failed or undelivered projects we think they deserve to be resurected, brought into the light, and that's why this project is dedicated that end.   
      Today we give you a chance to get minis that are either no longer available, or never made it the light of day.  
      Over the past year Impact! has reached out to different Kickstarter Creators whose lines of miniatures failed to fund, were never got delivered or finished, or simply were discontinued after an initial printing run.     
      We've licensed or outright purchased everything shown in this project and now all that is left raise the capital for molds and materials and bring these amazing miniatures to backers to you, your friends, and your families and for gamers on tables everywhere! 
    • By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/starcadia-quest/description

Main Game ($80)

Expansion Box ($40, so $120 total)

We will ship your rewards at our cost to our international hubs. Depending on where in the world you are, we will either ship to you from our hub in the UK (EU backers), China (Asia Pacific backers), Singapore (Singaporean backers), Canada (Canadian backers), Australia (Australia and New Zealand backers) or Atlanta (USA and the rest of the world). Following is a list of rough estimates for shipping a standard game package (4kg volumetric weight). Keep in mind these are just estimates, and costs may rise based on weight increases from unlocked stretch goals and any optional buys you choose.
      USA: $10-$20 to most states. $50 to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.  CANADA: $15-$30 to most cities.  LATIN AMERICA: $70-$80 to most countries.  ASIA: $10 to China, Hong Kong, and Singapore. $35 to most other countries (we can’t predict an estimate cost to Malaysia). OCEANIA: $20-$45 to Australia. $40 to New Zealand.  AFRICA: $95 to most countries.  EUROPE: $20-$30 to most countries.   • $35 to Norway, Switzerland, Finland, Estonia, and Latvia.   • $50 to Bosnia/Herzegowina, Croatia, and Iceland.   • $70-$80 to Israel, Liechtenstein, and Serbia.  • $90 to Belarus. Unfortunately, different import laws and customs have made it impossible for CMON to ship games to certain specific countries.
      *WE DO NOT SHIP TO:* Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Afghanistan.
      Basically a Tweaked version of Arcadia Quest designed to run faster and be easier to set up, with Sci-Fi-ification

Dicetower preview video

https://youtu.be/OIBNBe3HPXc

Rulebook work in progress

https://youtu.be/OIBNBe3HPXc
  • Who's Online   44 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)