Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBlues

Pirate Campaign Compendium by Legindary Games

0b264181bbaec39c3c86558dd4cab6cf_origina

It is time to set a course for adventure in your 5th Edition and Pathfinder RPG games with a spectacular set of pirate plunder and aquatic adventure on the seven seas and exotic ports of call with the Pirate Campaign Compendium from Legendary Games! 

12cd896583170c2b86be1970af803dbf_origina

Whether you want to run interludes across the ocean or along the coastal plain or to undertake a full-on nautical campaign, from pure aquatic fantasy to historical high seas adventure, from sea serpents to booming broadsides, you'll find a wealth of amazing accessories in the Pirate Campaign Compendium! The base version of the book comprises a compilation of Legendary Games' full line of Pirate-Plug-Ins for Pathfinder and 5E.

9b567e77bd4006a4ec8ff68b9ad9eac1_origina
  • You'll find FIVE complete adventures ranging from 4th level to 14th level, including the smuggling run gone wrong in Spices and Flesh, the mad captain's hidden harbor in Tarin's Crown, the fast-paced high-seas heist of Raid on the Emperor's Hand, the seething rage of an ancient mystic secret of the seas in Scourge of the Steaming Isle, and an all-out assault on the stronghold of the pirate king in Fort Scurvy! 
  • Dozens of maritime magical items in Treasury of the Fleet, including personal items like the hurricane harpoon and sea lord's tricorne as well as magic items for your ship.
  • A selection of sinister sea monsters in an ever-growing bestiary of the briny blue! 
2615b00a13786d481d65208aa627745e_origina
  • A Pirate Codex of 30 nautical stock NPCs from 1st to 16th level, ready to drop into any encounter at a moment's notice.
  • A pair of fully developed ship crews to use as allies or adversaries in Cutthroats and Crew. Eight richly detailed and ready-to-play pregenerated PCs in Nautical Heroes, each with detailed histories and backgrounds and advancement notes, perfect as followers, rivals, or even replacement PCs! 
a90c1beb921d303a5a57679883556a57_origina

That's already over 200 pages of piratical delights for you, but that's just the beginning! With stretch goals, we'll be adding new nautical class options like aquatic archetypes, feats, and spells, more monsters, and even more surprises as we collect stretch goals along the way, where you get to help decide what goes in the final book! With your support, this book easily could pass 300 pages and beyond!

21050f6ab4e0220c061cd55b9dd37b2f_origina

Plus, we'll have a Pirates and Plunder chapter where YOU have the chance to bring a whole pirate world to life with characters and pirate captains and crews of your own, even designing a personal pirate flag, figurehead, or even a treasure map!

c6d604a71e7bdf22acd3843dd648ba38_origina

Click here to download Chapter Ten Sample Pages: PCC 10p3 and PCC 10p9

Click here to download Chapter Seven Sample Pages: PCC 7p14

Link:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darsc Zacal
      EDIT: link to the live kickstarter:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1744629938/hellboy-the-board-game/description

The Hellboy board game will be a co-operative experience in which players face off against some of the comic’s most famous foes. Up to four people take control of iconic BRPD members, such as Hellboy, Abe Sapien and Roger the Homunculus, before exploring gothic locations and uncovering ancient artifacts.
      Set to make its Kickstarter debut in April 2018, the Hellboy board game will feature stunning, pre-assembled plastic miniatures that accurately capture the look and feel of Mike Mignola’s world famous comic series.
      “Hellboy has a great cast of characters, diverse locations and legendary monsters from the pages of folklore and myth,” said Ronnie Renton, Mantic CEO. “The comics provide a fantastic foundation on which to build an immersive, fun and fast-paced co-operative board game that will let players experience some of their favorite moments from the series.”

• By Cyradis
      This one is running low on time, and is absolutely hilarious. 

• By Darsc Zacal
      Kickstarter is live:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/plastcraftgames/exo-mankind-reborn-board-game

An upcoming kickstarter by Plast Craft games, an established maker of terrain for various genres.

This is their first foray into miniatures as well as an actual game. 

Should note that English is not their first language, but they've been very responsive whenever I've sent a query about one of their buildings.

The link below is to a draft of the kickstarter not the kickstarter itself which will launch on May 2nd.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/plastcraftgames/188567321?ref=7ixtq3&token=ba9b33cc

• By lexomatic
      So I'm going to be starting a dwarven reclamation campaign in the fall, and I had 2 copies of the Dwarf butcher. I though it would be perfect to do one as a living butcher (who I can also use as an NPC townie) and his barbarian ancestor spirit that I can put on the table when he's a ragin'.
      So far the living butcher is mostly done (need to do his base and some touchups - I don't know how all of you are doing the eyes, because I can't see them even with a visor), and the ghostly ancestor is mostly done minus the ghostly glow I'll be drybrushing later. I do have a few process pics to post.

• By SamuraiJack
      About this project
       In the lands of the North, where the Black Rocks stand guard against the cold sea, in the dark night that is very long the Men of the Northlands sit by their great log fires and they tell a tale... and this tale is one of bringing the works of Peter Firmin and Oliver Postgate to life in the form of metal miniatures suitable for both collecting and gaming.
       Peter Firmin and Daniel Postgate, Oliver's son, have given their licensed blessing to this project. Every miniature produced will be lovingly packaged in the heart of the lead belt, otherwise known as Nottingham, and then shipped to all backers. There are many more miniatures in the offing provided funding is reached which will encourage me to keep going....and to ensure my bank manager doesn't rue the day I walked through his door a few months back with a tiny acorn of an idea.....
       The 16 initial sculpts, by the awfully talented Martin Buck, have already been mastered by the also talented hands of another dedicated Noggin fan, Peter Brown of The Mouldmaker. Each miniature is on a 20mm round base (although these have shrunk slightly in the moulding process) and average about 30mm in height.
       Peter Firmin has been actively involved in the consultation, refinement and approval of the final figures after all, they are his creation! Daniel Postgate, Oliver's son, is of course involved in the project for Smallfilms.
      They will be cast in a white metal alloy and boxed in a rather nice presentation set unless you choose the single blister option.
      Packaging work in progress  Although all of the miniatures look wonderful in the bare metal as supplied, they really come alive with the addition of a little paint and colour - look at what can be achieved in the pics below - fabulous paintwork from the gifted hands of brush maestro Andrew Taylor

A lot more sculpts are planned, some are works in progress that will be posted as updates throughout the course of the Kickstarter. This Kickstarter is to allow the production of the first 16 sculpts as a set and to finance the production of the rest.
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)