Darsc Zacal

Blackwater Gulch: Minions & Monsters by Gangfight Games.

I've backed a previous Blackwater Gulch kickstarter and been pleased with what I received.

IMG_1318.JPG

IMG_1319.JPG

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 1

Well, I am a sucker zealot addict well informed consumer ... so I am backing again.  Loved the Jersey Devil from the last KS and like quite a few of these sculpts. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Gangfight said:

Thanks for posting :)

And actually.. the Tall Man was based on the gentlemen.. was wondering how long it would take for someone to pick that up :) 

That's all kinds of awesome. So then, are the Cursed Henchmen also inspired by the Gentlemen's "Footmen" in that episode? :wub:

• Like 1

Lots of good stuff here. I really like the bandits. Their poses are by far more interesting than the deputies. The zombies look like cool sculpts, too. The jackalopes? Er.. no, those are a totally miss for me. Brooke Simmons look like a nice concept, too. A lot here I really like, and if they would have been cast in resin instead of metal I could possibly be more persuaded of joining. But metal is just not for me these days.

• Like 1

In the FAQ, I mentioned they are going to be resin :) Unless we end up needing tons of copies, then it is more efficient to do them in metal. But, for resin, if I can, I'm going to try and produce everything direct from my 3D printer.. rather than printing a master and then having someone else cast it for me. It will be a high res DLP printer, not one of those cheap ones with no detail. But if that doesn't work out or is way too slow, i'll fall back to traditional resin casting. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gangfight said:

In the FAQ, I mentioned they are going to be resin :) Unless we end up needing tons of copies, then it is more efficient to do them in metal. But, for resin, if I can, I'm going to try and produce everything direct from my 3D printer.. rather than printing a master and then having someone else cast it for me. It will be a high res DLP printer, not one of those cheap ones with no detail. But if that doesn't work out or is way too slow, i'll fall back to traditional resin casting. 

Ohh.. I see... I never did read the FAQ (obviously). I'm in for a pack of those bandits, then, depending that the final production material will be resin. :)

• Like 2

Gangfight has made a few changes and added availability of minis from their previous kickstarter. 

I've quoted the update below:

"New Minions!
Posted by GangfightGames (Creator)

Howdy Pardners!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

I made a few adjustments to the campaign today. First, I added the previously-released Chupacabras and Jersey Devil to the list of items you may select for your rewards. Also, since the Black Eyed Children are being sculpted anyway, I also added them to the list. Didn't seem right to lock them into a stretch goal if they are being sculpted.

I've also adjusted the stretch goals and lowered the amounts a bit. I was hoping this would make it seem like they will be easier to attain and not too high to reach. Instead of offering more minion packs as stretch goals, I decided to make them all be for new solo miniatures. This makes the goals much lower since not as many models will need to be produced. Each one will be $6, and if they are unlocked you will be able to select them as your bonus mini instead of just the Tall Man. Except for Lockjaw, as he will be a Monster so he'll be the same price as the other large models.

Speaking of solo minis, I've also added all of the new 2nd Edition solo minis to the list. You can select any of them as your bonus mini if you don't want the Tall Man. If we are able to unlock any stretch goals, those solo minis will get added to this list :)

I'm hoping these changes will give players more options and variety. Wondering if it would be worth adding a low pledge of $6, where you can select any one solo mini?

Thank you all for your support! "

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 3

Hmmm, it's now Jersey Devil and Tunka that look rather interesting to me... 

Edited by WhiteWulfe
Autocorrect, grr.
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Hmmm, it's now Jersey Devil and Tunka that look rather interesting to me... 

Tunka is still a must have for me too, but from the minis just added I'm most interested in the chupacabras, Mr.Kreeper, and of course Ash with his boomstick.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
The fight against autocorrupt continues
  • Like 1