Disciple of Sakura

T'Raukzul, Great Wyrm Red Dragon & Treasure Hoard (Really Picture Heavy)

17 hours ago, Schirf said:

This is great!!!

16 hours ago, NecroMancer said:

Amazing!  I love the wings and the terrain is fantastic!

14 hours ago, DavePgh said:

Wow... That is amazing! More than ever now, I can't wait for Reaper to bring this to retail! Fantastic work on the base!

Thanks very much, everyone. I love the chance to do something really creative on these big miniatures. Most of the smaller figures I paint just can't really support this sort of base.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pochi
      I finished the Obsidian Crypt from the Bones 3 kickstarter. I looked at lots of photos of old mausoleums for inspiration. Now, I just need to finish the fence and all of the main cemetery parts will be finished. Then just ghouls, golems, worms, etc to do to complete the entire expansion.

I had fun flocking the crypt. I resembled Oscar the Grouch by the time I was finished!

I put a couple flickering LED candles inside the crypt to emulate torchlight/candlelight and thought it turned out pretty cool!

• By GodOfCheese
      Learning from my previous forays into blending with wings, I decided to try for something more challenging.  In doing this, I learned that sometimes the parts of bigger minis don't fit together as well as one hopes, which in this case resulted in some  improvisation, especially around the foot/base socket and the wings.  But I am enjoying how he came out.  He was wondrously bumpy.  :-)

• By Ratmaster2000
      Okay, I did not see anyone else post one of these (and yes I know it's a year late), AND if it is NOT allowed, MODS please delete. BUT, in case anyone cares to see, I have posted my long awaited Bones 3 Core Set unboxing. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/35bkA3Ny6dQ
    • By Citrine
      I had finished the dragon in December last year, but I still had the base to work on. Finally finished this brand new looking clockwork dragon painted with metallic paints and my favorite blue, Nightmare Black this weekend.  I still have another, thinking of doing a rusty/tarnished version sometime.

• By Chris Palmer
      I painted the Merrow from the Bones 3 Stoneskull expansion this past week. As I looked at the figure, I decided I wanted to play up his aquatic nature, and thought it might be fun to paint him like a frog; and then I thought it might also be neat to do him in wild colors like some kind of Poison Dart Frog. Looking at pictures of colorful frogs, I decided in the end to copy the coloration of a Red-eyed Tree Frog. For the full painting article, see my blog: http://allbonesabout.blogspot.com/2018/07/merrow-aquatic-troll-bones-3-figure.html

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)