Darsc Zacal

The "Efreet"- A Scifi dropship by Antenocitis Workshop Ltd

That is a rather gorgeous looking dropship to say the least....  But definitely agree about price, €120 shipped O_o 

But gorgeous, and huge too. Hmmmmmm. 

Backed for the last KS and got two of the smaller flyers and the Eagle DS in that one.  Love the look of this, but since I missed the early bird, it's out of what I want to pay for something that would be used as scenery at ~$167.  I'm afraid this ones too rich for my blood.  :(

It's beautiful, and I wish them success, but for the role it's likely to play (i.e., scenery, tabletop objective), I think I'll just stick to trying to find a clearance-aisle toy I can "re-scale" with some bits and creative painting.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Jordan Peacock said:

It's beautiful, and I wish them success, but for the role it's likely to play (i.e., scenery, tabletop objective), I think I'll just stick to trying to find a clearance-aisle toy I can "re-scale" with some bits and creative painting.

I agree.

It would be great to see Reaper try something similar in Bones.

It would have to me the harder Bones though, like the containers from the first kickstarter.

• Like 2

This is sweet.  I kind of want to mod this into some kind of CAV dropship, as the design style is would fit in next to Malvernis aircraft (Ghast and Vindicator).

• Like 2

Yeah. It’s gorgeous, but it would have to be a display piece for me, and that’s a bit pricey. The print files tho are tempting. I’m pretty sure my 3D print painting techniques would make it just as pretty (ReaperCon judge said he couldn’t tell my entry last year was printed). But even then, that’s pricey.

Gah! Wants.

• Like 1