Darsc Zacal

The "Efreet"- A Scifi dropship by Antenocitis Workshop Ltd

That is a rather gorgeous looking dropship to say the least....  But definitely agree about price, €120 shipped O_o 

But gorgeous, and huge too. Hmmmmmm. 

Backed for the last KS and got two of the smaller flyers and the Eagle DS in that one.  Love the look of this, but since I missed the early bird, it's out of what I want to pay for something that would be used as scenery at ~$167.  I'm afraid this ones too rich for my blood.  :(

It's beautiful, and I wish them success, but for the role it's likely to play (i.e., scenery, tabletop objective), I think I'll just stick to trying to find a clearance-aisle toy I can "re-scale" with some bits and creative painting.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Jordan Peacock said:

It's beautiful, and I wish them success, but for the role it's likely to play (i.e., scenery, tabletop objective), I think I'll just stick to trying to find a clearance-aisle toy I can "re-scale" with some bits and creative painting.

I agree.

It would be great to see Reaper try something similar in Bones.

It would have to me the harder Bones though, like the containers from the first kickstarter.

• Like 2

This is sweet.  I kind of want to mod this into some kind of CAV dropship, as the design style is would fit in next to Malvernis aircraft (Ghast and Vindicator).

• Like 2

Yeah. It’s gorgeous, but it would have to be a display piece for me, and that’s a bit pricey. The print files tho are tempting. I’m pretty sure my 3D print painting techniques would make it just as pretty (ReaperCon judge said he couldn’t tell my entry last year was printed). But even then, that’s pricey.

Gah! Wants.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dan d'Lyon
      Didn't see a topic for this one, and thought there might be some interest.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rocketpiggames/tilescape-gothic-city-3d-printable-modular-buildin?ref=profile_starred

About
      Tilescape 2.0 is a modular building system which allows for the ultimate customization of terrain. With our system you will have total control over your structures. There are several unique possibilities for your floors, streets, buildings (inner and outer walls), accessories, and roofs.
      ~ Intuitive/fast building single piece tile system  
      ~ Modular vertical walls insert-able walls/posts/columns
      ~ Insert-able doors and windows 
      ~ Insert-able accessories and decorations (curtains, traps, etc)
      Gothic City is the newest completely customizable terrain project from Rocket Pig Games. We provide you with the .stl files and you bring them to life on your 3D printer. It utilizes our Tilescape 2.0 building system which features totally modular building components from the ground up! 
      ~ Universal and Versatile Set will work well with many types of gaming!
         (Call of Cthulhu, Iron Kingdoms/WarmaHordes, Malifaux, DnD, Steampunk,       Victorian/Gothic settings, etc) 
      ~ The Biggest Lovecraftian/Gothic horror monster miniatures ever made! 
      ~ The most complex roof system available anywhere!
      ~ Make unique buildings in any shape and size!
      ~ Only modular system that has authentic medieval overhanging building
         floors.
      ~ The Gothic City Streets Core set also makes an a very good Dungeon tile-set.
      ~ Gothic City supplies everything you need to create a full medieval or
         Industrial Fantasy city!
      ~ Our unique and varied wooden floor planks, whimsical stone alleys, and brick streets can be used in their traditional way or as building interior floors, pathways, or balcony flooring. 
      Gothic City Buildings & Streets Limitless options for building shapes, types, and sizes! Make amazing streets and ally-ways with unique tiles! Create villages, cities, or forest cabins with our generous selection of stone and wood walls and roads! ~ Our modular interior walls are insertable and can be arranged however you see fit and the exterior walls can soar to great heights or expand in any direction. Add dimension to your landscape by making your buildings as tall or as short as you want! 

• By MojoBob
      This is one of Duncan Louca's Hags, printed on my Ender 3 (0.08mm layer height, eSun PLA+, total height to the top of the spikes is 44mm).

I got quite a lot of zits and boogers from the supports on this one, but she's so warty and festering that rather than trimming them off, I just turned them into zits and boogers.
    • By Lidless Eye
      I realized I hadn't quite had enough terrain for small villages, and with a large amount of the Rangers of Shadow Deep having cottages and houses as objectives/scenario focuses, I thought I'd print out a few more.

A burninated cottage from The Lost Dragons

A frozen cottage, also from The Lost Dragons

A Dwarven House, from Printable Scenery:

Viking Houses and Tents from Terrain4Print:

• By Lidless Eye
      As I hadn't seen a topic yet, I wanted to mention a Kickstarter project I'm really excited to have been part of testing for, The Skyless Realms:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ecaroth/the-skyless-realms-3d-printable-tabletop-models/description

Welcome to "The Skyless Realms" - a dark, dangerous place below ground - full of all the most evil races of the world - where everything is trying to kill you, and both grand adventure and extreme peril await!
      Enrich your tabletop RPG or wargaming experience with 3D print-ready minis, monsters, terrain, and buildings from this deadly, subterranean landscape.
      Regardless of the tabletop RPG or wargame you play, doubtless you run across all denizens of the deep dark, and spend lots of time exploring the depths. This Kickstarter is designed to completely flesh out those environments with character minis, monsters, scatter, buildings and more for your to produce at home on your FDM or resin 3D printer. Rewards are for digital STL files to print the products shown and described in this campaign. Rewards are split into two categories: Scatter, and Minis - designed to be used together or independently, and all for normal tabletop gaming scale (28-32mm).
      ** PLEASE NOTE - This Kickstarter is for digital files (STLs) to make all these items on your own home 3D printer - these are not physical goods **

• By Lidless Eye
      The dread beating of wings brings a chill wind to the land.

A 3D print, this design is "The Father of Frost" from The Lost Dragons, a Kickstarter project.

• Who's Online   22 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)