Sign in to follow this  
Darsc Zacal

TOR - Tales Of Resurrection

Liking the look of some of the minis. Wary of what the production minis will be like. I want more than boardgame quality.

• Like 1

The project creators cancelled the kickstarter with plans to restructure and relaunch in the future.

Thread closed.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/arcadia-quest-riders?ref=c54ccn

Arcadia Quest: Riders features a brand-new campaign that tells the story of the Guilds attempting to push Malkhor back from the city. In this campaign, 3 alternative scenarios plug into the previously released Beyond the Grave and Pets expansions, bringing a fun mix of Mounts, Pets and Undead together. There's even a scenario that mixes Riders with the other 2 expansions!

Based on past experience, we will be charging shipping after the Kickstarter concludes based on the actual costs incurred to ship. We will collect this via our pledge manager after the campaign ends, using PayPal. This is so we can be fair to all our backers as shipping is rarely one size fits all, and also give you more stretch goodies and possibly a choice of carrier options.

We will ship your rewards at our cost to our international hubs. Depending on where in the world you are, we will either ship to you from our hub in the UK (EU backers), China (Asia Pacific backers), Canada (Canadian backers), Australia (Australia and New Zealand backers) or Atlanta (USA and the rest of the world). Following is a list of rough estimates for shipping a single Arcadia Quest: Riders pledge.
      • USA: $10-$15 to most states. $35 to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
      •CANADA: $15-$30 to most cities.
      •LATIN AMERICA: $60 to most countries.
      •ASIA: $10 to China and Hong Kong. $20-$25 to most other countries (we can’t predict an estimate cost to Malaysia).
      •OCEANIA: $15-$30 to Australia. $20 to New Zealand.
      •AFRICA: $75 to most countries.
      •EUROPE: $15-$30 to most countries.
      • $35 to Norway, Switzerland, Finland, Estonia, and Latvia.
      • $35-$45 to Bosnia/Herzegowina, Croatia, and Iceland.
      • $60 to Israel, Liechtenstein, and Serbia.

Unfortunately, different import laws and customs have made it impossible for CMON to ship games to certain specific countries.

*WE DO NOT SHIP TO:* Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Afghanistan.

So, pledge based on shipping hub (shipping paid after campaign), one copy of riders only available for June, more available in pledge manager

5 days only

no stretch goals (apparently), what you see is what you get, cost $65 + shipping

personally it looks expensive (especially as I don't like the way the mounts are done although I see why they've gone the way they have), but if you play a bunch of AQ it might be worth it..... maybe? If it doesn't work out I could see CMON not bothering with anything for retail when they reprint, on the other hand a discount from an online seller would look pretty good if you wanted to wait
    • By MenhirItlerion
      CAMPAIGN preview link:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1898422540/1901149342?ref=333848&token=f1c5104b  
      Hello people, i wanted to share with you 3D renders of a set composed by big and horrorific creatures that will be produced via kickstarter soon. They will be casted with polyurethane resin, while the "breed" will be casted in white metal.

The Full Set consist of:

1) The Renegade Channeller - The Engineer 

2)The Falling Hen

2b)Fallen Hen chicks

3)The Eager Toad

3b)Eager Toad toadlets (2 poses)

• By SamuraiJack
      About this project
      Salute, we are StudioLevel and we believe that your wargaming & miniature painting hobbies can be taken to the next level. We make our products superbly designed. We create terrains and bits.  
      The Bantam Alley was created for all tabletop wargames fans. Novice and advanced: gamers, miniature painters, terrain makers, diorama builders, modelers, collectors and every hobbyists. 
      This is post-apocalyptic city 28-32mm scale, where you can find. 100% handmade, real textured, high-quality painted - ready to game, modular battlefield system.  Epic detailed scatter scenery build from scratch, finest casts resin bits made from 3d prints original models and uniquely designed miniature bases. Our wargaming extras are created by us in the professional workshop. Resin sets come unpainted. Only the gameboard is painted, handcrafted work! Note that all products packshots are photos.
      Build your own post-apo city for your wargame universe or skirmish system.
      So keep scrolling and find out what we prepared for you.

• By SamuraiJack
      About this project
      The Story
      Hello again from Munchkin Metropolis!  This time around I'm targeting all of you Roleplay Gamers!  With my DIY Dungeon Kit you can now take your game nights to a whole new level.  Being able to customize your dungeons into the format you want makes being a game master so much more fun!  Below you'll see the Base Set that includes the 4 most popular sets, plus the Stretch Goal Furniture Set.  The miniatures pictured are not included in your reward (I just wanted to show how I personally utilize this setup)...Other than that, the picture is exactly what you'll receive. 
      Too Much Information
      I've recently been to the Doc and have been placed on a very strict diet and workout regimen (Working out isn't that strict, it's just 30min of light cardio daily).  But he told me not to do anything overly physical, which for a woodworker means I can't really work.  So, to save my heart and keep my business afloat, I've chosen a campaign that utilizes the laser for 80% of the work...with the remaining 20% being light physical duty.
      Due to the sheer weight of these items, I've worked to minimize the cost on materials and labor as much as possible.   The base set weighs almost 15lb and will ship in a 12x12x6 corrugated box.  Making each set is 8 hours of laser time and about 2 hours physical labor (Which is why I set the delivery date 2 months out instead of 1...but for you early backers, expect me to start shipping rewards within a week of the campaign ending.)  Mostly, I wanted to GUARANTEE delivery before Christmas.  By setting it to October, I will have plenty of time to handle anything that comes up. 
      The base set already includes the 4 most popular Expansions and will make an AWESOME Christmas Gift!  
      The floor pieces are designed so that you can expand into infinity to make those LARGE scale battle zones.  
      You'll choose either 1 or 2 inch per expansion. Each Wall Expansion is designed to be as versatile as your campaign!  
      A Base Set ready to ship (The Furniture Set is in the bag)  

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rwgdesign/the-do-it-yourself-dungeon-kit
    • By Asuranshadow
      Science Fiction themed 1 vs many boardgame featuring resin miniatures, 3 factions at present.  Creators are apparently partnering with Ninja Division for the miniatures and production, which may give some pause.  It's a shorter term campaign - 12 days left, with funding just reached tonight.
  • Who's Online   33 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)