joepacelli

ma'al drakar pathfinder stats?

If Pathfinder is similar enough to D&D 3.5, then I'd suggest looking up Tiamat stats. Most of the books have Tiamat in deity format, but there are homebrews people have posted online for her. 

The tweaks to convert Tiamat from a 3.5 format to Pathfinder should be relatively minor if you're used to running high-level monsters in Pathfinder.

• Like 1

It's Tiamat. You fill your pants with [expletive deleted] and you die.

- My friend Josh.

All seriousness, though, I'd say that Ma'al is probably going to be like a CR 35 with a few mythic tiers if you're talking Pathfinder. Not something most adventuring parties are going to be touching. Like a tarrasque on steroids, with 5 different breath weapons, that can fly.

• Like 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By RachelVentura
      Ends 12/17/18!
      Legendary Games makes a massive mythic rules upgrade with the amazing Mythic Character Codex & Mythic Monster Manual II for Pathfinder!

Mythic Mania II encompasses two books, and incorporates mythic material for hardbacks like the Advanced Class Guide, Forest Kingdom Campaign Compendium, Horror Adventures, Occult Adventures, Ultimate Intrigue, and Ultimate Wilderness, as well as potentially adding in more material from the Adventurer’s Guide, Monster Codex, Planar Adventures, Villain Codex, Book of the Damned, Pirate Campaign Compendium, and more!

Mythic Character Codex – Three new mythic paths - the bound, mystic, and reluctant hero - along with over a thousand new mythic path abilities, hybrid class features, feats, spells, magic items, and more!

Mythic Monster Manual II – Over 200 mythic monsters… and maybe a whole lot more! Plus appendices and bonus content!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/legendarygames/mythic-mania-2-two-new-mythic-rulebooks-for-pathfi?ref=bwj5wz

• By haldir
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dynamiteent/pathfinder-limited-edition-statue

Seen this one over on the Paizo blog page. For fans of Seoni, the iconic sorcerer class in Pathfinder. Love that there is a unpainted version & it's based off the 1st edition artwork.

The unpainted version is a $99 dollar pledge.

• By Morihalda
      Alternative Title:
      How Morihalda Achieved Maximum Distraction from 14 Other WIP Threads: A Story.

Chapter One
      6 November. My husband and I went on a date to the museum. We always have so much fun there and learn so many new things! I saw an absolutely gorgeous snake and thought, "Wow, that would be an excellent dragon pattern. OH WOW Ma'al could be five different reptile patterns!!" I'd been wanting to do a skeletal or blacklight theme for him for forever, but I decided those would be better suited on a smaller dragon.

I spent some time that night researching snakes, lizards (and the occasional amphibian), and habitats before settling on some patterns. I spent a few more hours cleaning up mold lines and convincing myself that I don't need to resculpt these perfect heads!

Red - Fire Skink
      Black - Lace Monitor
      Green - Green Iguana
      Blue - Blue Tree Monitor
      White - Blue tongue Skink
      Body - Fire Skink

This Boelen's Python didn't make the cut since I settled on lizards, but look at that good son! He's going to be my black dragon one day. 

The red fire skink will be inspiration for both the red head and body. It has so many amazing colors that will help bring all the faces together. I'm thinking the wings will be muted on the underside to match the black and white heads and more fire skink on the top. This means the black and white heads need to be the middle level heads - there's a beautiful curve from them leading to each wing.

My tentative color blocking. Good enough for an art gallery, yeah? ;)

Chapter Two
      7 November. I spent over three hours this afternoon pinning, gluing, and green stuffing specific sections. The wing gaps and one of the legs are pretty rough, but the head scales perfectly cover the neck scales! Almost like it was planned.  

Chapter Three
      8 November. I am still prepping. There is still barely enough done to warrant a forum post. All I have to show you are stabby holes in my hands (yes I will be using a holder/lazy Susan when painting, but I need all the angles while sculpting). Either I got one that was a little uneven or I'm just way more picky than some folks, but I have had a ton of gap filling to do for the legs.

How did some of you do this in 7 days?! Someone send me rations and supplies to survive!  

• By BellTower
      Did a fair bit of free hand with this. Really enjoyable process.  Quite happy with how it turned out.

• By Geoff Davis
      14465: Durin Dwarf Pathfinder Sgt sculpted by Tom Mason.  I never would have tried this blue and bronze colour scheme of my own choice, but one of the players in my D&D game requested it, and now I like it. 

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)