Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Evilhalfling
      In my current method, I don't even have to decide which figure to paint next.  
      Once I finished this hero, and the Mystic Theurge I could take the net six group shots. 
      - as  I recreate the bones 2  kickstarter poster.  
      yet I still feel the need to decorate that big stretch of cape... 
      went through about  Halloween themed patterns to go with the orange /black armor.  the armor actually turned out redder than intended. 

• By Laoke
      Hi!  You might remember me from such threads as Bones - will they blend? & Painting with numbers the Laoke Way.  I've been away from the paintbrush for a bit, as it's summer here in The Land Of The Future, but recently one of my wife's best friends spawned a delightful little halfling which the doting parental units decided to name Peregrine.

I know.  Cute as a button!  Anyways, as a gift to the little sprogling, she decided to paint up a figure for him - and, while she was at it, she painted up one for our collection at the same time!

77218: Woody Stumpwimple, Halfling Ranger
      This is the one she painted up for us.  I love the freehand on this one!  The face is a bit naff from this angle and with the lighting being as basic as it is, but it's much better in person.

89012: Lem, Iconic Bard
      And here we have Peregrine in all his diminutive glory!  She's really happy with the way the face came out on him, and I have to agree - the cloak is also pretty amazeballs!

• By Glitterwolf
      A while ago @Jasper_the_2nd sent me some minis for my Lost World Project.
      I painted the Clan Wars Naga Champion to fit in my world.
      This one is a captured Asian Pirate "improved" by the Transmuthor and turned into a Serpent Warrior.
      WIP here:

• By Evilhalfling
      I need to keep rolling the bones, so here are two paints from this weekend.  I'm not sure if they are actually speedpaints, as I lingered over the NNM a little on the centaur.  The rogue was less than 2 hours. the centaur less than 3.  going for tabletop quality. 

• By Cyradis
      I finished Mr. Decker, and he's doing swell! 
      Goals with him: Pinstripe pants. Patterned tie. Two-hue hat band. Stubble. In these regards, I think he's a success! I also experimented with different shading methods on the coat and the shirt. I think the shirt kinda came out textured, and that's okay. Only the base, coat, and hat have been sealed (adds a slightly satiny finish that I didn't want on the rest). This is also the first figure I've used a stamp for - in the future I'll be making the greenstuff stamped area thinner. This isn't quite horizontal. He'd be an excellent piece for a diorama, but he's going to a friend in Minnesota instead. Perhaps I'll paint him again in the future for one. 
      Story for his belt: that's his homicide detective belt. When the belt matches the hat, there's been some bad broccoli around that needs his inspection. Actual reason: I wanted more contrast areas and liked it. 
      Story thus far by @Glitterwolf and @SisterMaryNapalm in the WIP below: 
      Without further ado.... here he is. C&C always welcome! 

• Who's Online   39 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)