Rogues and Vagabonds- A Burrows and Badgers kickstarter by Oathsworn miniatures

6 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

Only one female?

Shame on you. 

I almost didn't pledge... 

The two you haven't seen yet are both ladies though... :poke:

3 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

are ducks too large for the line?

I reckon a duck could be managed... I've just had problems thinking of a good sculpt idea for one so far.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Lovejoy said:

I reckon a duck could be managed... I've just had problems thinking of a good sculpt idea for one so far.

Maybe something similar to this?

IMG_1372.PNG.7e8e335fc11e39840b9222dab6e6540e.PNG

• Like 5

7 hours ago, canuckotter said:

No no, that's fine, I don't need to pay my mortgage... :down:

Yissss! If I don't bother with paying my taxes, we can get ALL THE MINIS!!!

• Haha 7

11 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Maybe something similar to this?

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_1372.PNG.7e8e335fc11e39840b9222dab6e6540e.PNG

That's a bit too humanoid, unfortunately - arms instead of wings, and more human-style legs; I'd need to go a bit more 'duck' and a bit less 'human'...

1 hour ago, redambrosia said:

Yissss! If I don't bother with paying my taxes, we can get ALL THE MINIS!!!

I'm constantly being told 'taxation is theft', so getting minis instead seems like the right thing to do! :poke:

A couple more piccies for people who haven't been to the project page yet - birds, this time... not ducks, though - sorry!

hawk.jpg

starling.jpg

There's links to turnaround videos of the minis on the project page too, if you want to see all the angles...

cheers
Michael

• Like 5

I'm thinking I might be able to get at least two of these... I have three paydays this month, so that gives me a little wiggle room...

The starling calls to me. It'd be fun to give him the iridescent sheen that those evil little >bleep!< have.

Oh, and the snek. Must get snek.

Edited by redambrosia
Forgot snek
  • Like 3

Yeah, the snake.

It's the first one I've seen with anything that even resembles functional armor, so it's worth getting just for the novelty factor. 

• Like 5

Well, I got the rouges pledge, because it has those three and the pi-rat, and if you don't want that one just for the name don't even talk to me anymore :lol: 

Edited by redambrosia
Left a word out
  • Like 4

Someone remind me to pledge. I keep forgetting by the time I get home. And in my head I have already pledged even though I know I have not. -__- 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

Someone remind me to pledge. 

pcktlnt, don't forget to pledge. There ya go! :)

Here's a couple more pics, (which you've probably all already seen - sorry!) plus turning a piece of Gary Chalk art into a miniature, step by step...
follow the links below! And while you're there, check out the Kickstarter project too... ;)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/oathsworn/burrows-and-badgers-rogues-and-vagabonds-anthro-mi/posts/2125396

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/oathsworn/burrows-and-badgers-rogues-and-vagabonds-anthro-mi/posts/2126042

sculpy.jpg

hare.jpg

mus-scot.jpg

cheers
Michael

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

Someone remind me to pledge. I keep forgetting by the time I get home. And in my head I have already pledged even though I know I have not. -__- 

Obligatory "have you pledged yet" quote. ^_^

• Like 5

11 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

How 'bout now?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3