Darsc Zacal

Rogues and Vagabonds- A Burrows and Badgers kickstarter by Oathsworn miniatures

We're getting there... 5 still to go to the US, 11 to Europe and 20 to the UK - all with Chapel Windows. I should have 20 more of the windows done by Saturday, so fingers crossed I'll get the last 16 done next week. Then I can finally do some sculpting instead! :winkthumbs:

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

Havent seen mine yet, no window.  When should I be concerned?

I wouldn't worry yet. Yours went out on the 7th, so only a week ago. They should be with you in a few days, provided they don't get stuck in the dreaded Customs...

7 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

I wouldn't worry yet. Yours went out on the 7th, so only a week ago. They should be with you in a few days, provided they don't get stuck in the dreaded Customs...

That works!  I should see them in about another week then.

Congrats again on a great job

• Like 1

I got mine! Actually I apparently got it a few days ago but my son's birthday wss yesterday and my wife thought it was one of his presents.  He noticed the postmark and gave it back! 

One armoured lemon yellow snek is in process!

• Like 3

Everything's shipped! And I am really glad to have finally finished those ruined chapels... ::D:

shipped.jpg

• Like 5

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rob Dean
      So in between crises at work and preparing to move, I did finish off one little Burrows and Badgers mouse one day at lunch. It took me the rest of the week to get him based...

• By SamuraiJack
      About this project
      What is this thing??
      Tabletop RPGs have many bits and pieces. And there isn't a good way to hold everything in one place that is good looking, convenient, and has an active role in the gameplay, right? WRONG! 
      It's the Adventurer's Kit.
      Question: So what does it do exactly?
      Better Question: What does it NOT do?
           The Adventurer's Kit comes with a:
      Favorite dice section Space for more dice More space for dice (or anything you like to put there. Do what you want. I'm a gamer not a cop.) Place for pens and pencils Pencil sharpener  Modular miniature box (informational gif below) Phone charger Brackets for a phone or tablet Card section for spell cards or flash cards Large rolling tray Clipboard for your character sheet Brackets for the character sheet clipboard and/or book Space to transport books to your gaming location It allows for gaming in a unique location (forest, renaissance faire, etc.)   If you've ever lost dice or minis or crimped the corners of your otherwise pristine character sheet then you want to look at The Adventurer's Kit. This well organized case contains space for everything. Lets take a look at some examples of it's versatility. 
    • By SamuraiJack
      About this project
      Origin
      As you know, rats are zoologically original from Sulawesi, a tropical island in Indonesia. We decided to re-design the famous rat army as a Sulawesi tribe.
      Background
      The night was cool and moist. She was moving into the forest with seasoned experience, silently, predatory, and careful to not become prey. ..  ...That same day, a few hours before and in a very far place, two armies were deployed, each in front the other, ready for the imminent fight. Among these, two powerful wizards found in war a credible pretext to face. To show everyone who were the best among them; the strongest, the best. .. read more
      Any example of what you can build up  
      the Fantasy Football full team  How this campaign works
      We want to give you the opportunity to customize your army at your wish. We are offering you a full range of bits to give you the choice to make your army unique and fantastic. How to do so? follow this list
      Fantasy Football select Full Team pledge level, if you wish you can add-on rat-ogre and the magician! The Ninth Age Starter set Select its pledge level: it contains 81 miniatures + dice + printed starter book and movement tray Fantasy Battles decide first for how many models you want to pledge for.
      Look at this scheme to calculate your base pledge level  So
      if you want a unit of 5 mounted rats, they count as 15 models if you want a rat-ogre or a weapon platform it count as 3 models if you want if you want 5 mounted rats and 20 slaves, the total are 35 models if you want if you want 5 mounted rats and 20 slaves and 5 jetzails, the total are 45 models Select now the correspondent pledge level. It will give you as reward a number of models as the base of the pledge level. Any other model has to be added as an additional model.
      download the pladge calculator AS EXAMPLE: Base: 25 Models Pledge level gives as reward 25 models. If you planned to have 30 models please add 2€ for each of the missing 5.
      The catalogue

Randomly assembled
    • By Dilvish the Deliverer
      Surprised this hasn't made it here yet.
      Tre is at it again, this time with an Aenglish based warband.  Sitting at 10 figures for $55.  A full-figured female mage with her male apprentice, a female thief and 7 semi modular men-at-arms.  End date is 8 days away (KS just went live yesterday), and he has several stretch goals planned.  Just about funded now.

Sorry for no picture, my work computer doesn't like to cough up links.
  • Who's Online   29 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)