20 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Those almost look like dust covers for DVI ports.... 

And ingenious idea! 

yep thats the sort of thing that they were from helps having a friend in IT giving me loads of bits ::D:

• Like 4

I know it's already been said by everyone, but the work you've done on these is fantastic. They look beautiful! In a thoroughly-destroyed way. :lol:

I'm going to have to keep those models in mind... I wish the sellers on eBay would list whether it was a molded piece versus a 3D printed piece. :unsure:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Looking great, every step just gets better and better ... any plans for graffiti , rubbish  or abandoned defence positions? 

• Thanks 1

On 4/15/2018 at 4:50 PM, Boaz said:

Looking great, every step just gets better and better ... any plans for graffiti , rubbish  or abandoned defence positions? 

Thanks, not sure about adding graffiti but I will so a few with makeshift defence positions and a  few rubble pile for streets and a completely demolished one to add in

• Like 2

On 4/15/2018 at 6:45 AM, canuckotter said:

I'm going to have to keep those models in mind... I wish the sellers on eBay would list whether it was a molded piece versus a 3D printed piece. :unsure:

I have gotten both styles from my purchases on Amazon. The molded ones are well designed and assembly is great asDoublesix66 has demonstrated. The 3D printed are a mixed bag---don't glue together easily and one of them I am trying to assemble doesnt even have interlocking tabs on the walls to get them roughly position d while trying to glue together. And this last one appeared to be molded from the pictures, but was actually printed. ...now I need to get some of these beautiful demolished units. ::):

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now