Box of Goodwill round 6 arrival/departure thread. NO CHATTER

I have just received the BoGW from Fire Eyes.

• Like 5

Full many a thought uncalled and undetained,

And many idle flitting phantasies,

Traverse my indolent and passive brain,

As wild and various as the random gales

That swell and flutter on this subject Lute!

Guindyloo Box has arrived from MadJack.

• Like 5

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chaoswolf
      The following will be the shipping order:
      Pingo---arrived 11/27, sent 11/28
      RedAmbrosia---arrived 12/1, sent 12/12
      Sanael---arrived 12/13, sent 12/19
      Izzylobo---arrived 12/22, sent 12/29
      Strawhat---arrived 1/3,
      Knarthex (Not part of the box, he has just volunteered to ship to Europe)
      Glitterwolf---arrived 2/23
      Alchemist---arrived Feb 28, sent March 6
      RobinH---arrived 3/21, sent 3/21
      Chris Palmer
      Generic Fighter
      Chaoswolf (if there's anything left; I'll just transfer it to the regular BoGW)
      Please update this thread when you get the box and when you send it on to the next person.
      Any questions? Ask them here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/76906-reapercon-bogw/&
      or PM me.
    • By Chaoswolf
      Lithia surveyed her surroundings warily; the battle for this ship wasn't over yet. Thanks to the warning from that ELz-1 protection unit that their unusual passenger had, they were aware of the raiders almost as soon as they struck. The rest of the ship's security and crew had broken up into small groups to ferret out the attackers. Thanks to her background with the commandos, she was scouting ahead of the main group by herself, which was exactly how she liked it.
      I found this figure on the melt table at Reapercon; she was headless and had some damage to her back, but I liked the figure and grabbed it anyway. I recently rediscovered her a few weeks ago while I was looking for something else, and decided to fix her up. Her head came from ShieldWolf miniatures plastic shieldmaiden kit, and I covered up the damage on her back by giving her a backpack/comm unit/tech thingy made from part of a GW plasma pistol, and bits of Bones sprue carved to shape.
      Thanks for looking.

• By Chaoswolf
      Elpagg glanced over over the unconscious woman; she'd make an excellent prize to deliver to the cap'n. They would probably get a decent price for her at the slave markets of Nepo-7. Well, if  she lived that long...
      The raider shook his head to clear his thoughts. Best to concentrate on right now, he thought, as he continued to loot her cabin. She had jewelry and some tech equipment that would bring in a nice pile of credits; all of this was haphazardly piled on the table as he continued going through the storage compartments of her cabin.
      Suddenly, he heard a slight noise come from the other room. Damn! He should have made certain she was alone before he started to ransack her quarters. He drew his pistol and began to approach the other room. As he did so, he saw a small female shape outlined in the light coming through the open doorway.
      He grinned to himself, this was getting better and better. "Come on out here, girlie. I promise I ain't gonna hurt ya"
      The figure remained motionless for what seemed like ever, but was probably only 30 seconds, then took an uncertain step forward, rising it's hands at the same time.
      Something screamed a warning in the back of Elpagg's mind, but it was already too late. The brilliant flash of light and the searing pain from his chest both registered in his brain within milliseconds of each other.
      The ELz-1 personal protection droid scanned the raider and confirmed that  he was dead. Performing the same scan on the body of her mistress confirmed that she was still alive, and only slightly injured. Ellie, as her mistress called her, set about securing the cabin against any further intrusion, before running it's first aid programs on the unconscious woman.
      This is a  Bubblegum Crisis robot figure from Ground Zero Games that I snagged out of a BoGW a while back, and finally decide to paint.   I wanted 'her' to be a little old and dinged up looking, so I did a lot of weathering to the figure.
      I hope you like her!

• By Chaoswolf
      Welcome to the BoGW chatter thread for round 6!
      If there are any questions, hopefully you'll find the answer here:
      If not, PM your box starter and/or myself.
      And here, for reference, are the groups.
      Painting Dog
      Gaming Dog
      Generic Fighter
      Horned Turtle
      Generic Fighter
      Green Eyed Monster
      Chris Palmer
      Paradoxical Mouse
      Kangaroo Rex
      Wyvern Fire
      Izzy Lobo
      Rob Dean
      Samurai Jack
      Froggy The Great
      Lidless Eye
      Rob Dean
      Chaos Wolf
      Thes Hunter
      Arc 724
      Chaos Wolf
  • Who's Online   26 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)