Jump to content

SGHawkins09

Captain Kelpington: Bombshell Kritterkin

Recommended Posts

He looks adorable!

 

This pirate will commandeer your inflatable boat!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

He looks adorable!

 

This pirate will commandeer your inflatable boat!

 

1 hour ago, paintybeard said:

The little spots of blue really make this look good.

 

58 minutes ago, Queeny said:

He's awesome! So adorable. You did an excellent job with the monochrome palette.  

 

26 minutes ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

The leather looks amazing! 

 

Thanks all!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is an OUTSTANDING Little Character,  BEAUTIFULLY painted & based. VERY WELL DONE!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Pochi said:

He is the cutest! The leather looks great and he is just adorable!

 

7 hours ago, malefactus said:

That is an OUTSTANDING Little Character,  BEAUTIFULLY painted & based. VERY WELL DONE!

 

Thanks!

 

7 hours ago, Darcstaar said:

Great!  I didn’t know they had an anthrop. line.  Thanks for introducting me to it.

 

It’s fairly new, I think the Kickstarter was sometime last year. He came up with some great characters for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like that you've chosen a muted realistic looking colour palette for such a fanciful looking little creature.

The dichotomy really works here.

 

Greatstuff!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I absolutely LOVE the colours you've used!

 

And yeah, Kelpington is adorable. 

(I got him and the rest of their Kritterkins in the KS. I really should start on at least one of those this decade... )

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

I really like that you've chosen a muted realistic looking colour palette for such a fanciful looking little creature.

The dichotomy really works here.

 

Greatstuff!

 

Thank you! I went realistic as I wanted to do something different with him but it was a gamble as I was not sure how well textured leather would work on him. 

 

6 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

I absolutely LOVE the colours you've used!

 

And yeah, Kelpington is adorable. 

(I got him and the rest of their Kritterkins in the KS. I really should start on at least one of those this decade... )

 

Thanks! He is my favorite of the Kritterkins and was the reason I backed the KS. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The first command of Captain Stark - a four-squared raft pulled by a shark

he put to sea - for mermaids sake - leaving behind a little wake.

'cause in the distance - far awhale - He saw the outlines of a sail.

The Great Armada full of gold - came near the shore to make a hold.

They came to him - which was quite fine.

He smiled glad - "That gold is mine"

 

*mistakes and other unfortunate happenings which may irritate the reader are the consequence of my inconsequent English thinking. I beg forgiveness.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×