Geoff Davis

Iron Wind Metals 67-025 Female Giant Warmain

Amazing NMM!  Honestly thought it was chrome paint to begin with.

• Like 1

WOW!

That looks fantastic, like chrome paint indeed!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dks
      Here is the latest of my Pathfinder figures that I painted: Barzillai Thrune (#60205). 
      I sculpted this figure last year and he was newly available at ReaperCon 2017.  If you go to ReaperCon this year, you can see this figure in person.
      As with Octavio Sabinus (link to my Show-Off thread), Barzillai also appears in the Pathfinder Adventure Path "Hell's Rebels" as a major NPC: link to cover image of #97. (Wayne Reynolds painted the cover art.  The armor makes me think of a shark.)
      Barzillai is the new lord-mayor in Kintargo, and his notions of law and order are going to provoke a lot of resentment, especially from the PCs!
      I wanted the base to evoke a city under siege, so I sculpted the stone rubble out of Aves Apoxie Sculpt, and stuck some toothpicks in as stakes.

Enjoy!

Derek
    • By MKCS
      What a find!  I stumbled across this guy at a little hole in the wall second hand store.  Not bad for $5!  The box lid was missing, but I knew exactly what it was once I saw it.
      One of the dragons horns was broken, and I decided to leave it. 

Some time ago I painted the Ral Partha version of this exact model.  (It’s posted in the forum, but I don’t know how to attach, and that kinda wizzy computer stuff). Anyway I told myself when I painted the Ral red, “I wish I could get another and paint it blue”. While I’m still partial to my red, this blue is pretty nice!

As always C&C welcome and appreciated.  I hope you like it.

• By 72moonglum
      Good morning everybody!

So just finished painting this one Friday I think, and getting around to posting him. This one I think is one of Ral Partha's older Citadel crossovers, where something happened wherein Partha had to rescuplt new versions of some Citadel pieces. I think this was probably one of them not sure of the actual origin, and really not sure of the sculptor. I think It's Bob Charette, because there are similar faces with some other minis, but this is yet to be confirmed.
      Anyhoos, fun figure to paint, not a super svelte, big-boobed super model, and a very flat figure, but fun armor, shield and personality. Color choice as always was a big issue, had no idea what colors to do her. She got tanned skin because I was painting her with some other figures, plus she's a warrior, so she probably runs around outside a lot.  The red hair?  Why not is the only answer I can come up with.
      The hardest part of this one, was her upper lip, because she really didn't have much of one.  So hope that turned out okay.  
      In any case, enjoy!

• By Cyradis
      I used this figure for CMPA's Adventurer Challenge, and practicing chilling out on a figure instead of going detail crazy. Naturally that meant I had to try something new on it anyway. 

New: I put a lot of effort into her hair, and actually used it as practice for the hair on my ranger to get better hair methodology down.
      New: I also took a stab at NMM on armor, with mixed success. Not 100% happy, but it didn't get as much effort as the hair, and I wasn't going for perfection on that part. Same with the sword, not 100% happy, but decided to be satisfied until I try another figure.

Because I couldn't resist: I decided the boots were bland, so I freehanded gladiola flowers onto her boot. Then her bra and her dagger needed flowers too. Her name is now Gladys, because she likes said flowers. 

The minimal effort: Skin tones. I went for a pretty basic set, didn't go crazy on this part, but for a "good enough". 

• By 72moonglum
      Hello guys and gals,
      here's a new figure I just finished, a Ral Partha figure from the eighties, a female warrior, kind of a bit barbaric, with axe and shield.  As Always, deciding just simple things like colors were kind of more time consuming than they should have been.  I did her hair black because I'd seen the same model very nicely painted and done blonde and didn't want to copy. This was sculpted by the great Julie Guthrie, sculpting goddess.

Also had no idea what color the shield should have been so eventually and randomly chose green!   Anyhoos, enjoy!
  • Who's Online   34 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)