• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pingo
      I was at the 2018 Adepticon in Schaumburg, Illinois last month helping out at the Reaper Paint & Take tables.

I took pictures of the stupendous international Crystal Brush competition entries and other minis and terrain with an eye towards the interests of the people on this forum. Also some fun cosplay and miscellaneous interest.

I can't guarantee my photographs are great. I was using two cameras with very different capabilities and strengths and I am not a professional photographer. Some of the pictures use a very harsh flash because it allowed for super sharp enlargements of detail, something I thought painters here would be interested in.

I didn't know which entries would win the Crystal Brush competition, and as it turns out I missed the third-place winner. I have got pictures of the first and second place winners.

So to begin with, here is this year's first place entry, "Apocalypse", a diorama by Michal Pisarski.

And this is the second place winner, "The Name of the Wind", a diorama by Sergio Calvo. My pictures of this are not so good, I'm afraid.

• By TGP

The roolz:

The obligatory rules posting:

1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
      1.5. If I fail to post a question, Inara (possibly) will post a question of her own choice.
      2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
      2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
      3. Questions are going to be posted between 6AM and 8AM EST
      3.5 (Rule 3 may be the 2nd most broken rule.)
      4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me. 
      5. You do not have to answer every question to play...
      6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why are always fun).
      7. Weekend questions may take the form of two or three day challenges, often starting on Fridays.

• By Generic Fighter
      Its Hobby Goal Time again! Here are mine!

--Finish Female Archer for BoxofManyThings Exchange on Twitter.
      --Complete Work on Spring Exchange.
      --Start work on Reaper Minis Nativity Set for friend of my family.
      --Start a Couple Oathsworn Heroins in Sensable Shoes 3 Minis.
      --Finish the Spaceport Palace in Persona 5.
      --Beat a Classic Video Role Playing Game I haven't beaten yet.(Final Fantasy 8 or 10-2 are the most likely choices.)

So, What are you doing with your hobby Goals?

GF
    • By Rob Dean
      It’s the 1st, and time for more goals...

I want to:

finish my six Sleestaks
      paint a couple of vintage Tolkien units
      get some project planning on paper
      play some games
  • Who's Online   41 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)