• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      Thread for terrain only
      Box 1, Tablescapes post wash fun

Apparently only 4 tags are available now?
    • By SparrowMarie
      The year is halfway over! What do you want to achieve this month?

Here's my list:

- Get blog going again.
      - Finish editing photos from last November >.<
      - Paint Bones Sphinx (by August 4).
      - Figure out how many other projects I have to do (that aren't already on the table) and give them time lines.
      - Figure out a giveaway for 1000 followers on IG.
    • By Crowley
      *Takes the Quisitor Robes out of the dry cleaner's bag, shakes them out, and slips them on*

The obligatory rulze posting:

1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
      1.5. Should I be unable to post a question for the day a crack team of deputy quisitors, former quisitors, and random forum members are all chomping at the bit to step in and take my place... 
      2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
      2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
      3. Questions are going to be posted between 6AM and 8AM EST
      4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me. 
      5. You do not have to answer every question to play...
      6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why are always fun).
      7. Weekend questions may take the form of two or three day challenges, often starting on Fridays.

I'm going to go walk the dogs, and then post the first question of the month... 
    • By Morihalda
      Surprise. It's me. I'm the next Quisitor too. 

The obligatory roolz posting:

1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
      1.5. If I fail to post a question, Inara (possibly) will post a question of her own choice.
      2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
      2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
      3. Questions are going to be posted between 6AM and 8AM EST
      3.5 (Rule 3 may be the 2nd most broken rule.)
      4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me. 
      5. You do not have to answer every question to play...
      6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why are always fun).
      7. Weekend questions may take the form of two or three day challenges, often starting on Fridays.

I will be posting late the night before as I won't be awake super early in the morning.
  • Who's Online   35 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)