Dilvish the Deliverer

Getting to Know You, Mar 2018

49 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Question for the 8th of March:

If offered one, what superpower would you choose and why?

I'm an epic-level wild mage, most of my superpowers are already in scroll form.

• Haha 6

49 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Controllable lightning-fire.  Why?  Makes a great self defense tool, you can recharge the battery on your camera without having to worry, and most important of all is when you go hiking you can still have hot food, but don't have to pack a stove or fuel ^_^

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

37 minutes ago, paintybeard said:

Omnipotence

Way to go big

15 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

teleport myself and up to 20,000 Kg

Seems awfully specific

11 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Controllable lightning-fire

practical...

Edited by Clearman
  • Like 4

22 minutes ago, Clearman said:

Seems awfully specific

I'm an awfully specific sort of person.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Inarah said:

The ability to permanently create items directly from my mind exactly how I envision them, including the Elixer of Life Immortal.  Elixer of Invulnerability (both a permanent and non-permanent version, just for those I don't trust).  I could even create antidotes!  I could create single dose cures for Cancer and single dose cures for diseases (screw big pharma!)!  Nonpolluting fuel for vehicles!  So much good for the world. 

But never a weapons system.  Those, I reserve for myself.  :devil:

Psychocreative Tony Stark.  Mwahahahahahaha! 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, paintybeard said:

Oh yes, Baldur's Gate has to count! Had more fun playing that series than any other computer game ever.

Wife and I still say things like: "Get me out of this hell-hole!" and "Better part of valour, Better part of valour!" to each other in appropriate situations.

Boo is still my hero! I'm playing Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition with the kids and by myself. At least we are when we can convince the younger boy to play with us.

1 hour ago, Inarah said:

Lightning bolts. I could zap the elfhats that annoy me from a distance.

1 hour ago, paintybeard said:

Omnipotence.

Why? WHY, WHY!?! Don't question my decisions, mortal..

Beats impotence as a power but I'm not sure I want to know everybody else's crap. My head hurts enough dealing with my own.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I always say I'd like my X-Men power to be the same as Mystique's. Be anyone, anytime? I like it. Makes acting a lot different, too.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Zink said:

Boo is still my hero! I'm playing Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition with the kids and by myself. At least we are when we can convince the younger boy to play with us.

Lightning bolts. I could zap the elfhats that annoy me from a distance.

Beats impotence as a power but I'm not sure I want to know everybody else's crap. My head hurts enough dealing with my own.

Boo for President!

Omnipotent, not omniscient. We demi-gods are not interested in the thoughts of mere mortals. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Inarah said:

To able to transfer anything from a photo to reality and it will have all properties of the original item.

Example : pic of a ferrari..drive it..

• Like 2

... ability to talk to animals and plants.

Explain to the damn predators why they should leave my flock alone... and divebomb jerks. Explain to the chickens why they're safer /inside the fence/, if not on my property. Tell the damn neighbor dogs to leave my chickens alone.

• Like 6

23 hours ago, Inarah said:

I will pass on Super Powers. I am not a fan of Super Heroes. I think I will just stick to doing things with Old Man Power.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 6

I'd pick rewrite - the ability to rewrite my own DNA. THEN I CAN HAVE ALL THE SUPER POWERS.

...or to be made of rubber. What? It works for Luffy.

• Like 4

Without any restrictions or parameters to the question, the answer to this should always be omnipotence.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Financial freedom.  The freedom to not have to work or worry about money.

Sure, I could choose immortality without aging, but without financial freedom, I'll just end up working for eternity.

• Like 5

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Crowley
      You thought you were rid of me... you thought "Thanks Gygax's Leather Dice Bag, July is over and we're through with Crowley's stupid questions!"

YOU WERE ONLY HALF RIGHT!

July IS over, but I HAVE MORE STUPID QUESTIONS!!

Now, as a reminder, the obligatory rulze posting:

1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
      1.5. Should I be unable to post a question for the day a crack team of deputy quisitors, former quisitors, and random forum members are all chomping at the bit to step in and take my place... 
      2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
      2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
      3. Questions are going to be posted between 6AM and 8AM EST
      4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me. 
      5. You do not have to answer every question to play...
      6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why are always fun).
      7. Weekend questions may take the form of two or three day challenges, often starting on Fridays.

• By Pegazus
      Hey all! Time for the 2018 ReaperCon Forumite Bingo! So, those of you who were on the cards last year, or got a card last year know how the game works, so you can skip the next paragraph.

What is Forumite Bingo? It's a convention game I came up that is generally well received so I will do it again this year. The game is just like what a bingo game would be, but rather than calling out numbers to fill your card, you must go around and introduce yourself to members of the forum who are on your card. Say hi to them, and you can cross their box off. Once you've made "bingo", return to me for your Bingo ribbon. Blackout isn't required, but several people did it for the grins. And there's nothing to 'prove' you met those who you have said you have, just the honor system. You only punish yourself by cheating yourself out of meeting wonderful people.

Last year there were more volunteers than spaces, so not every one was on every card, and hopefully there will be enough volunteers again this year. It made for a good variety. So, this thread is not for signing up to receive a card to play. This is a signup for people who are willing to be on a card. The cards will be freely handed out at the convention. Just come find me, and potentially my wife who may have my materials. Be aware, volunteering to be on the card will mean that complete strangers will be coming up to meet you, and they may not be actually signed up and be on this forum. That happened more often than I thought it would last year. If that makes you uncomfortable, then reconsider volunteering.

So, the ground rules:

I exclude the Reaper peeps since they are all pretty accessible. The game's purpose is to meet the less visible and vocal forum members. I will continue that. Sorry peeps, we love ya, but I feel that's best. The free square in the middle will be me, since everybody has to meet me to get the card it seems the fairest way. You must be going to ReaperCon to be on the card please! And if possible, the full Thursday to Saturday at least. It's unfair to those whose card you are on if you don't show, or are a Saturday only person. I will not exclude you if you are a Saturday only (or similar) limited attendee. However, people who have you on their cards will get to cross you off without meeting you if you aren't there when they need you for bingo. By replying with the information below, you are giving your permission to use the picture provided and your name provided, and to be inundated with people introducing themselves to you. Once I've printed the cards (much closer to the con than I want), they are set in stone. I can't remove people from the cards, and they're a bit pricey to just toss. Plans change, life happens, and if you become a no-show, you simply become a gimme square and are crossed off automatically by those who need your square. It already happened once and well, it will probably happen again. We'll just roll along in those cases. Signups will be open from now until August 15th. That gives me a mere two weeks to randomize the cards and have them printed on card stock. I'll get a mod to lock this thread on that date, and once the thread is locked, no more volunteers will be accepted. One does not need to be very active on these forums to be on the card, but it helps people to recognize you. But I will not turn away anybody that isn't very active if they really want to be on the card. If there's a question about any of these numbered questions, please quote the text since the numbering is automatic and I can't control it if there's an insertion. I will update these rules as questions and issues come up.  
      All ready to sign up? Good! Here's what you need to do. Reply to this thread with:
      The name you want to use. I prefer your forum handle, so people might have some idea of who you are. They can always write your real name across the square as a way of crossing you off, but it's up to you what name to have on the card. What picture you wish to use for your square. Again, I prefer your forum picture, but if you are someone who changes it often, I might grab one that isn't current so having you explicitly give me one helps. What days you will be at ReaperCon. I'll put the days you won't be there on the square, and this will help us know if your are there that day or not. I'm only using Thursday thru Sunday, with Wednesday as a simple bonus day.  
      This is optional, but if you could also send a recent picture of your actual self via PM to me, I'd appreciate it. Something like a full on face shot, without costume. I plan to have a "cheat sheet" of sorts to help myself remember who is who. This way I can help direct people to those members they're still needing to collect. My brain isn't wired to put names to faces easily, and being tired from the Con won't help that. So, having something I can use to point the way will help. Again, this is optional.

I think that's it for now. See you all in a month!
    • By lexomatic
      Thread for terrain only
      Box 1, Tablescapes post wash fun

Apparently only 4 tags are available now?
    • By SparrowMarie
      The year is halfway over! What do you want to achieve this month?

Here's my list:

- Get blog going again.
      - Finish editing photos from last November >.<
      - Paint Bones Sphinx (by August 4).
      - Figure out how many other projects I have to do (that aren't already on the table) and give them time lines.
      - Figure out a giveaway for 1000 followers on IG.
    • By Crowley
      *Takes the Quisitor Robes out of the dry cleaner's bag, shakes them out, and slips them on*

The obligatory rulze posting:

1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
      1.5. Should I be unable to post a question for the day a crack team of deputy quisitors, former quisitors, and random forum members are all chomping at the bit to step in and take my place... 
      2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
      2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
      3. Questions are going to be posted between 6AM and 8AM EST
      4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me. 
      5. You do not have to answer every question to play...
      6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why are always fun).
      7. Weekend questions may take the form of two or three day challenges, often starting on Fridays.

I'm going to go walk the dogs, and then post the first question of the month... 
  • Who's Online   24 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)