If you work someplace sane and can take lunch, put together a travel paint kit and work on a figure or two at lunch.  The nice thing about painting is that it all adds up.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dilvish the Deliverer
      Looks like it has rolled back around to me.
      The roolz:
      The obligatory rules posting:
      1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
      1.5. If I fail to post a question, Inara will post a question of her own choice.
      2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
      2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
      3. Questions are going to be posted between 6AM and 8AM EST
      3.5 (Rule 3 may be the 2nd most broken rule.)
      4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me. 
      5. You do not have to answer every question to play...
      6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why are always fun).
      7. Weekend questions may take the form of two or three day challenges, often starting on Fridays.
    • By SparrowMarie
      I've got tons of goals for this month. What do you have planned?
      For me I have to finish these by the 23rd:
      Amiri, Iconic Barbarian Tiik Champion Battleguard Golem Nolzur's Griffon  
      This shouldn't be a big issue as I've already started on the griffon and the other ones are prepped and ready to go. On top of these I /still/ want to pick up the fire giants and then I'm going to start Cthulhu.
    • By TaleSpinner
      The Baby Bestiary 2018 Calendar project is now live.  This year it features all new art by Travis Hanson.

• Who's Online   26 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)