Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
By Dilvish the Deliverer
Looks like it has rolled back around to me.
The obligatory rules posting:
1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
1.5. If I fail to post a question, Inara will post a question of her own choice.
2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
3. Questions are going to be posted between 6AM and 8AM EST
3.5 (Rule 3 may be the 2nd most broken rule.)
4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me.
5. You do not have to answer every question to play...
6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why are always fun).
7. Weekend questions may take the form of two or three day challenges, often starting on Fridays.
I've got tons of goals for this month. What do you have planned?
For me I have to finish these by the 23rd:
Amiri, Iconic Barbarian Tiik Champion Battleguard Golem Nolzur's Griffon
This shouldn't be a big issue as I've already started on the griffon and the other ones are prepped and ready to go. On top of these I /still/ want to pick up the fire giants and then I'm going to start Cthulhu.
Who's Online 14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)