Sign in to follow this  
peepster1976

Lady Knight

Another attempt on NMM! 

LIKED the miniature alotta! And because of my daughters I'm now painting more female miniature which I have done at all.. 

Happy with the result. 

Still big fan of the Bones 3 mini's

20180302_100122-COLLAGE.jpg

• Like 21

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iridil
      My party always seems to have a menagerie of animals... here is one of them. Is it wrong to find a donkey cute?

• By Iridil
      And here is a fire giant I finished recently. I was much happier with him, but the photos reveal some sloppiness! In hand, he's great for the table and I feel satisfied. I'm currently working on a third, so let's see how that goes! 

• By Brianuk
      Just need to base and do final highlights on this mini. I brought it from a great small company called Battlezone miniatures, they have the rights and moulds for a load of old Grenadier miniatures. Mark Copplestone is probably my favourite sculptor so pleased that these adventurer minis are still in print. 
      I also love the cheating/sense of achievement when you paint a figure in plate armour. This one was standard drybrush over black, blue ink wash, lighter silver tone dry brush. 

• By Evilhalfling
      So I was really proud of this guy, am planning on submitting this for the inspiration Gallery
      I think it was new for bones 3, so this may be one of the first painted. 

Oh there is a metal version - sculpted and painted by DKS. 
      aw man.... I need to fix some stuff. 

Also when I first based it the leaves were too bright and stole attention.  (also a criticism  of my Reapercon entry)  So I tried adding some dull brown paint to tone it down.
      I think it worked and may go back and do the same to Treetop Pheonix. 

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Farris, a former knight turned member of the Blacksmiths Guild, from the game Guild Ball.

Rather pleased with this in the end, although I need more experience working on PVC minis, I missed so many mold-lines while prepping this one!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   34 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)