Sign in to follow this  
peepster1976

Lady Knight

Another attempt on NMM! 

LIKED the miniature alotta! And because of my daughters I'm now painting more female miniature which I have done at all.. 

Happy with the result. 

Still big fan of the Bones 3 mini's

20180302_100122-COLLAGE.jpg

• Like 21

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pochi
      I finished the Obsidian Crypt from the Bones 3 kickstarter. I looked at lots of photos of old mausoleums for inspiration. Now, I just need to finish the fence and all of the main cemetery parts will be finished. Then just ghouls, golems, worms, etc to do to complete the entire expansion.

I had fun flocking the crypt. I resembled Oscar the Grouch by the time I was finished!

I put a couple flickering LED candles inside the crypt to emulate torchlight/candlelight and thought it turned out pretty cool!

• By Ratmaster2000
      Okay, I did not see anyone else post one of these (and yes I know it's a year late), AND if it is NOT allowed, MODS please delete. BUT, in case anyone cares to see, I have posted my long awaited Bones 3 Core Set unboxing. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/35bkA3Ny6dQ
    • By 72moonglum
      Okey dokey, this one I finished this morning, an old knight from Ral Partha.  I think it's sculpted by Julie Guthrie, but not 100% sure.  My biggest problem was what to put on the shield, and my freehand is pretty rudimentary, sonot so perfectly sure how it came out.

Anyhow, hope you guys enjoy him.

• By Chris Palmer
      I painted the Merrow from the Bones 3 Stoneskull expansion this past week. As I looked at the figure, I decided I wanted to play up his aquatic nature, and thought it might be fun to paint him like a frog; and then I thought it might also be neat to do him in wild colors like some kind of Poison Dart Frog. Looking at pictures of colorful frogs, I decided in the end to copy the coloration of a Red-eyed Tree Frog. For the full painting article, see my blog: http://allbonesabout.blogspot.com/2018/07/merrow-aquatic-troll-bones-3-figure.html

• By Iridil
      I painted up the Yeti from Bones 3 - 

• Who's Online   21 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)