Sign in to follow this  
peepster1976

Lady Knight

Another attempt on NMM! 

LIKED the miniature alotta! And because of my daughters I'm now painting more female miniature which I have done at all.. 

Happy with the result. 

Still big fan of the Bones 3 mini's

20180302_100122-COLLAGE.jpg

• Like 21

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Farris, a former knight turned member of the Blacksmiths Guild, from the game Guild Ball.

Rather pleased with this in the end, although I need more experience working on PVC minis, I missed so many mold-lines while prepping this one!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Cyradis
      I did the eyes for this one months ago. I'm going to try NMM steel on her armor and weapons (I've mostly done weapons previously). Skin is the olive triad, but i tried the yellow-red-blue top to bottom as tints, in addition to my red brick shadows and golden highlights. Hair is base coated only. Skirt has a dark shadow base, and preliminary deepest shadow layers. It will be a deep red in the end. I'll keep taking it brighter until I am happy with it. I want it to be a bit darker than some of the trim on the armor. Perhaps it will get freehanded. Not sure yet. 

Also... oh my gosh my paint stays wet for SO LONG. What?! How do I? I can blend the things!?

• By dks
      Here is the latest of my Pathfinder figures that I painted: Barzillai Thrune (#60205). 
      I sculpted this figure last year and he was newly available at ReaperCon 2017.  If you go to ReaperCon this year, you can see this figure in person.
      As with Octavio Sabinus (link to my Show-Off thread), Barzillai also appears in the Pathfinder Adventure Path "Hell's Rebels" as a major NPC: link to cover image of #97. (Wayne Reynolds painted the cover art.  The armor makes me think of a shark.)
      Barzillai is the new lord-mayor in Kintargo, and his notions of law and order are going to provoke a lot of resentment, especially from the PCs!
      I wanted the base to evoke a city under siege, so I sculpted the stone rubble out of Aves Apoxie Sculpt, and stuck some toothpicks in as stakes.

Enjoy!

Derek
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Sir George the Gangly (I'm sure that's a real word despite what my spellchecker says), not sure who makes him, I found George and a few other Chaos types in a box while I was tidying up.

Had a lot of fun painting him, although my camera didn't like taking piccys of so much metallic paint!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warming received.
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

Here is a model I painted at ReaperCon 2017...

Also the Overlords Casualty Marker,
      Kev!
  • Who's Online   31 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)