Sign in to follow this  
peepster1976

Lady Knight

Another attempt on NMM! 

LIKED the miniature alotta! And because of my daughters I'm now painting more female miniature which I have done at all.. 

Happy with the result. 

Still big fan of the Bones 3 mini's

20180302_100122-COLLAGE.jpg

• Like 21

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

For my eleventh day of International Mini Painting Month I present Froggy Moth from Bones 3...

I get so impatient,
      Kev!
    • By peepster1976
      Dwarf with his beer, from bones 3. 
      Nice model to paint... Twas something in between 

• By Cyradis
      I used this figure for CMPA's Adventurer Challenge, and practicing chilling out on a figure instead of going detail crazy. Naturally that meant I had to try something new on it anyway. 

New: I put a lot of effort into her hair, and actually used it as practice for the hair on my ranger to get better hair methodology down.
      New: I also took a stab at NMM on armor, with mixed success. Not 100% happy, but it didn't get as much effort as the hair, and I wasn't going for perfection on that part. Same with the sword, not 100% happy, but decided to be satisfied until I try another figure.

Because I couldn't resist: I decided the boots were bland, so I freehanded gladiola flowers onto her boot. Then her bra and her dagger needed flowers too. Her name is now Gladys, because she likes said flowers. 

The minimal effort: Skin tones. I went for a pretty basic set, didn't go crazy on this part, but for a "good enough". 

• By Dr.Bedlam
      At the school where I work, the librarian has been most accommodating towards my kids' fantasy gaming and interest in fantasy topics. Furthermore, said librarian is a bit of a closet fantasy fan herself, actually having sat in on a few gaming sessions with the kids, and provided resources, and so on. I wanted to do something nice for her for the end of the school year, and I find that a neat little surprise does wonders for anyone's attitude of a Monday morning... particularly a Monday in which one is looking at the horrible grind of that Last Week Of School With Kids. So I whipped up a little thank you surprise.

One begins with a stock Mouseling, painted, a little cakestand display I got when the craft joint clearanced 'em after Christmas, a wooden disc for a base, some simple basing materials, and a pewter charm. She Who Dances With Mouselings is into beading, and happened to see this little sign among the beads and charms at another hobby crafting place, and promptly said, "You're buying this. Or rather, I'm buying this. You can do something with this." The charm is as shown; all I did was paint it. You see before you perhaps twenty minutes' work, not counting the time it took to paint the mouseling.

So She Who Dances With Mouselings looks upon it and says, "I WANT ONE OF THOSE! We're going back to the craft store and get ALL those little signs! There was one about kissing frogs; that'd go with the Princess mouseling, right? And what other ones were there...?"

So I guess I'll have to start work on another one next weekend...
    • By Metalchaos
      From Dark Sword Miniatures, Critter Kingdoms - Anthropomorphic Animals. Here is DSM8024, Fox Knight. This awesome 28mm pewter miniature was sculpted by Dave Summers. It's a three part model, the helmet and shield were painted separately before assembling. It allowed me to reach the eyes and the back of the shield much easily. I painted this one with the atypical colors of a marble fox. Your comments are very welcome.

• Who's Online   27 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)