japenny_902

Master Series HD and Bones Paint

Another paint question here.

Is there any overlap between the regular HD paint and the Bones paint?  Please correct but they're both similar in formulation from my understanding. 

But are they all individually unique colors?  Like if I bought the whole range of each would I wind up buying a lot of duplicate colors?

• Like 1

I believe @Wren mentioned in another thread that the Bones HD line was designed to compliment the initial HD lineup and fill in various additional colours the first 54 did not have.  I know of the various ones I recently acquired there is a noticeable difference between the shades of the two, even if they looked similar on the screen when adding them to my cart.

Aha, found where she mentioned this: 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, japenny_902 said:

Another paint question here.

Is there any overlap between the regular HD paint and the Bones paint?  Please correct but they're both similar in formulation from my understanding. 

But are they all individually unique colors?  Like if I bought the whole range of each would I wind up buying a lot of duplicate colors?

They are all individually unique.  There may be a couple roughly kinda similar, but no true duplicates. 

• Like 4