Sign in to follow this  
Darius Glenwell

03229 Elise Anya, Vampire Hunter

Good work!

I like those colors for the tawny-blonde hair. 

What game is this for?

Derek

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/2/2018 at 4:04 PM, dks said:

Good work!

I like those colors for the tawny-blonde hair. 

What game is this for?

Derek

A friend of mine has been running a long standing Rolemaster campaign. Not sure who's character she is, or if she's an NPC. 

Thanks! I used the Blonde triad from Reaper on the hair, and the linen white with some off whites, and browns for the skirt/stockings. Olive skin triad for the skin. Matte black from Army Painter, and then the Dusky Skin triad for the black highlights. 

Thanks Volksfest! I've had to get faster due to the amount of commissions I have coming in lately. I have clients sending me boxes of figures to paint for them. They range from Reaper, Hero Forge, and some crazy ones from the movies Terminator, Aliens, and Predator. Should be fun when I get to those!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dmpv01
      From ReaperCon swag. I'm still working on my NMM skill.

• By SGHawkins09
      Fun Dark Sword mage that I finished recently. I painted her fairly quickly so I did not do a WIP thread. I am really happy with how her skin turned out, I think skin is finally clicking with me. Also tried NMM gold for the first time and actually really enjoyed it. Defintely will do more NMM in the future as it made painting the fiddly bits easier. TMM was a pain when I previously painted Dark Sword Miniatures with similar ornaments, it’s good for large areas not so much for tiny ones. One last thing is a slight conversion, she was sculpted with a bottle in her hand that I made into a mushroom to tie her to the base more. 

• By NyarlaBcn
      Here the second of my august bunch: Reaper's 60161 "Ilnerik Sinvanshin", a vampire from Pathfinder setting. 
      On my setting, though, he's Faude Carfilhiot, a perfect homunculus created by the archalchemist Pandelume. A wizard, alchemist, dangerous figure with a taste for cruelty. 

Here, yet again, I used that frightening black & white palette, with - I think - moderate success: I could still have been a bit smoother on the black highlights. It's a very delicate figure, small details everywhere, lots of texture changes on the clothing. I tried (again) to convey an albino look. I cut off the metal strip to use that resin mosaic textured base, which I painted with the same black & white palette. 

• By NyarlaBcn
      I've had a lot of fun this august painting a bunch of miniatures. 
      The first of them is that gorgeous sculpt from Darksword miniatures. Their figures have that old school fantasy look that it's really enjoyable, and a pleasure to paint. 

I love the character Medea, from Greek Mythology: my first idea was to copy the Medea on "Medea and Jason" from Pre-Raphaelite artist John William Waterhouse: but then I realized I've been using a red palette too much lately, so I changed to an orange-yellow one I've been wanting to try since I painted Ariel's wings. Since I've also abandoned the freehand arabesque I planned to paint and gived her a tan, the resemblance to what had to be is near to zero right now... 
      Ultimately I'm happy with it, although I may have overhighlighted it. 

P.S. Thanks to the photo I realize now I painted her strabic.... 

• By Eternalhero1983
      WIP Reaper miniature 
      Larill Silverhand, Blacksmith 03803
      https://twitch.tv/solacin83
      Well Painted Studios

• Who's Online   30 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)