• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Crowley
      First off, I love the painting instructions you've been putting up for the new minis! Thank you, they're wonderful!

Do you think you could make a more printer friendly version, without the fancy background color but still keeping the pictures?

Thanks again!
    • By dmpv01
      Simple speed paint. All done except for the base.
      Edit: I've added my 2nd Cairn Wraith. I really liked Michael Proctor's example paint so I copied the color scheme for it.

• By wickedshifty
      So I think this is the best mini I’ve ever painted. 

I got him him for free with my last order and I loooove him. 

I love the sculpt and he’s so fun. 

Anyways, very proud of myself with this one...

• By korimar
      Dungeon Dwellers 07003 Bloodbite Goblins by Bobby Jackson and some other goblins (I forget where they came from)

• By Maledrakh
      “Off to off the wizard”
      The figures are from Reaper Bones KS3, “Chronoscope Wild West Oz”.  Since they all were armed, I see this as a sort of hit squad, hence the title.
      I based them on 30mm round display bases from Reaper, and I 3d Printed a 20mm round in a similar style for Toto.
      Since not only the Tin Man, but also the flying monkey are obvious metal robots, I think “Weird West Oz” or even “Steampunk Oz” would be a more fitting moniker.

The miniatures are made in the slightly harder Bonesium, henceforth to be known as Better Bones™. Since the third Bones kickstarter, all Chronoscope Bones are coloured grey,
      The Flying Monkey, Lion, Tin Man and Scarecrow are sculpted by Bob Ridolfi, with Dorothy and Toto by Julie Guthrie. Only the Scarecrow seems to be released in Bones as of yet.

• Who's Online   19 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)