Sign in to follow this  
Kelcore

Hello, it's been a while. Have some picspam.

Welcome back!

A great bunch!

Reaper likes us to put each mini in his own Show Off these days.

Just so you know.

Wow.

The Draconians are amazing, and the Umber Hulk is very very cool!

Keep it up!

Welcome back!  Good to see another old-timer return.  Minis are looking good.  I like the kind of de-saturated look most of these have.  Nice and realistic.  Hope you plan on sticking around for a while.

5 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Welcome back!

A great bunch!

Reaper likes us to put each mini in his own Show Off these days.

Just so you know.

Wow.

The Draconians are amazing, and the Umber Hulk is very very cool!

Keep it up!

*Wince* Yikes.  Errrm...sorry Kit/Cheryl/Whomever moderates Show Off these days. Was just trying to consolidate/not take up the entire 1st page of the Show Off section. I'll know better next time. 

Anyway, thanks Glitterwolf! It's nice to be back.  And yeah, probably put a little more effort in to the Dragonborn, as they're my favorite D&D race. Glad you like them, and no worries, not going to stop anytime soon. :)

2 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Welcome back!  Good to see another old-timer return.  Minis are looking good.  I like the kind of de-saturated look most of these have.  Nice and realistic.  Hope you plan on sticking around for a while.

Hey, Dilvish! Thanks!  Yeah, that's still kind of my schtick, though my terrible photography set up/skills probably adds to that. :D 

Getting back in to the painting groove has had a pretty positive effect on my overall mental well being, so yeah, I'll be around more often. After all, I have that Blightfang to finish up! 

• Like 8

That is quite a collection of WONDERFUL creations...well worth the wait. VERY WELL DONE!

16 minutes ago, malefactus said:

That is quite a collection of WONDERFUL creations...well worth the wait. VERY WELL DONE!

5 minutes ago, Humansquish said:

Welcome back! Lots of really good stuff you posted.

Thanks! Good to be back. Ish.

I believe it's OK to show off a few minis in one thread as long as there's a specific theme or other good reason to group them together.

And yeah, awesome paint jobs.

• Like 2

Welcome back!!

You've done some pretty nice work here, thanks for sharing!

(and showing me some more figures that i didn't know that i needed until just now:lol:)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

I believe it's OK to show off a few minis in one thread as long as there's a specific theme or other good reason to group them together.

And yeah, awesome paint jobs.

Good to know! I guess the theme here is: "I've been away for a long, long time. Look, I've been painting again!" LOL

Also, thank you.

2 hours ago, EvilJames said:

Very nice and welcome back. Don't worry I don't think this thread is breaking any rules.

Well, even if it does, I'm sure someone will let me know. :) Thank you!

2 hours ago, Clearman said:

Awesome.  I really like the black dragon 

Thanks! That's one of my favorites too.  And a decent example of what you can do with a pre-painted Pathfinder mini.

1 hour ago, Chaoswolf said:

Welcome back!!

You've done some pretty nice work here, thanks for sharing!

(and showing me some more figures that i didn't know that i needed until just now:lol:)

Thank you! That seems to be the case for me every time I get on the internet these days! :D

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Kelcore said:

*Wince* Yikes.  Errrm...sorry Kit/Cheryl/Whomever moderates Show Off these days.

No worries,  glad to see you sharing the painting you are doing again.

Missed you, big guy.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, ladystorm said:

No worries,  glad to see you sharing the painting you are doing again.

Missed you, big guy.

:-) Missed you too, lady.

• Like 1

I wish all the spams I got in my life were like this! Those spell effects are simply unreal and overall paint job is very fine. And it is good to know this particular D&D line is burshworthy (at last!). So keep more coming in please.

• Thanks 1