malefactus

Yet More Mushrooms, Faerie Folk Types: DONE!

DSCN6085.thumb.JPG.18c4d14a045a5928d763a

DSCN6086.thumb.JPG.72b73dcecb27977348891

Scientists were impressed: Never before they witnessed mushrooms doing the rain dance. Even the mushroom spectators couldn't believe it. (Yes. Look in the lower left corner)

You should be dafting

Groovy, Al! Quite Groovy!

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

Scientists were impressed: Never before they witnessed mushrooms doing the rain dance. Even the mushroom spectators couldn't believe it. (Yes. Look in the lower left corner)

You should be dafting

Groovy, Al! Quite Groovy!

...disco is meant to be danced to; listening to it is a sign of a sick mind.

I am glad you like the stuff, Dom!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

Sick can have a wide variety of meanings ...

Just sayin' ...

...this is true.

• Like 2

Awesome work so far!

Hm, Mushrooms? Disco?

Glittershrooms!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

Awesome work so far!

Hm, Mushrooms? Disco?

Glittershrooms!!!

Thanks, Glitter. I'm glad you like the Mushrooms thus far...forget about the Disco.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, malefactus said:

Thanks, Glitter. I'm glad you like the Mushrooms thus far...forget about the Disco.

No problem!

I always have been a Heavy Metal fan anyways..

I like the look of your new shrooms.

Somehow I keep thinking there should be some sort of vehicle in your world.

A semi-living cart, shroombased, not sure yet about it, but I keep having sort of an idea..

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

No problem!

I always have been a Heavy Metal fan anyways..

I like the look of your new shrooms.

Somehow I keep thinking there should be some sort of vehicle in your world.

A semi-living cart, shroombased, not sure yet about it, but I keep having sort of an idea..

The Real Folk have a strong steam punk feel to them. I'm sure as things develop there will be a variety of mechanical thingies appearing.

The Faerie Folk have a fascination for gadgets as well...especially the Goblins.

• Like 2

The first of  the new Mushrooms is done:

DSCN6107.thumb.JPG.489fd6676d93d3cafdbf50eecb1e7eb7.JPGDSCN6106.thumb.JPG.4e07bd2de4feb6c6b5ce3836e6e59a25.JPGDSCN6108.thumb.JPG.08770474460315d20cb2e3e27d344bf9.JPGDSCN6109.thumb.JPG.395536a415f4d530ea555d66c7633edb.JPGDSCN6110.thumb.JPG.b2e18592c4842e4680616eed6d90319a.JPGDSCN6111.thumb.JPG.c4c83e90623c3ceed9f2fe62bf73b9e5.JPGDSCN6112.thumb.JPG.d62daa7c8f9694b2aed345a193013ad9.JPG

I have visions of how I will base these Mushrooms. This could take awhile.

• Like 11

AND later the same day, the second of the Pinterest style Mushrooms is done:

DSCN6113.thumb.JPG.dfb117504d2fc5d8fbdcb9e3540b7d6e.JPGDSCN6114.thumb.JPG.c2ac4f70ded413280824c7f662335e92.JPGDSCN6115.thumb.JPG.f86924029e1a8893a33c1b7b7ce7746e.JPGDSCN6116.thumb.JPG.70d2843eafb370f15e5c5d10155f88d4.JPGDSCN6117.thumb.JPG.d5f24f9f611f2d7c365003c6c734dc46.JPGDSCN6118.thumb.JPG.88476344d2b9aeafe2b39f6991dfd61d.JPG

There you go...until whenever.

• Like 11

Thurr's some idears worth stealin'...

10 hours ago, Dr.Bedlam said:

Thurr's some idears worth stealin'...

Feel free to help yourself, Doc. How-to-do advice & samples are free for the asking as well.

4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Awesome pattern on the cap.

Great job!

The pattern was stolen from the Pinterest Mushrooms above with some minor color modifications.

I am happy you like it, Glitter.

• Like 2

Three somewhat smaller & less personable Mushrooms are now also done:

DSCN6119.thumb.JPG.d3094776309adf809b0024e1db183109.JPGDSCN6120.thumb.JPG.c4f6c56d65d76b9b944f81d0636ea427.JPGDSCN6121.thumb.JPG.39becbe157817af2e0ec81b8630be419.JPG

Until whenever...or there's about.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 5