vulture

Ogres and goblins! Bones 3 (77454, 77455, 77456, 77444, 77445, 77566, 77567, 77568)

I love the shared color scheme between them, particularly the blue arm wrap on the one ogre makes me think some unfortunate goblin got a little to feisty and was made as a constant example to others. I also really like how you managed to work in so many different colors on figures that I would have felt fell into just different shades of brown. my favorite three are the large drum, the rusty armor on the ogre chief and that spectacular banner.

• Like 3

Those are ridiculously good. The way everything ties together is spectacular, and that's some of the best rusty armor I've ever seen. 

• Like 1

Great Warband!

I do like the colours a lot!

The Goblins are looking wonderful in blue!

No idea why Buglips hates them, blue suits them!

Maybe he's just jealous..

• Like 1

Great skin on all of them! I like the little touches of blue on each mini that ties them all together. Nicely painted!

• Like 2

:blush:

Thanks for the support all, I wasn't expecting that kind of response! I'm glad you all seem to like the colors - maybe I was a bit too close to the project to see it objectively.

Painting them all at once certainly helps me tie everything together. Plus, minis just look better in bunches. Taken individually, each has its flaws,  but as a group they look pretty seamless.

The rust is actually super easy and fast to do; I'll share a recipe at some point. I enjoy painting metals so its something I've toyed with for many years.  

I'll work on fixing that goblin image tonight. for some reason the formatting is all goofy. 

• Like 2