Darsc Zacal

Zombicide: Invader - A Scifi game by CMoN

Those aliens are like... A weird combination of space goats from WoW (Dranaei?), some of the mobs from X:Com games, and the suits from Neon Genesis Evangelion.... 

• Like 1

I was happy enough with what I already have for modern Zombicide, and Mantics The Walking Dead has become my go to game for modern zombies now.

Wasnt interested in the fantasy version, but I was hoping for something scifi.

Never was a fan of Cthulhu heads when they were put in a robe for D&D:IMG_1427.JPG.fee9b103ff87152f466261834da3026e.JPG

Or dressed up as a pirate:

IMG_1428.JPG.75ac2a1e5f3dd125cff81d323a7e9358.JPG

Or made their appearance in Doctor Who:

IMG_1429.JPG.195dc6c75efaad5f3a46488ec177b182.JPG

I don't know why in space they're naked.

• Like 3

That space marine is not very fun.  Too blocky.  If they all look like that then it will be a bit boring.  And you can't put all the tribute minis in outfits like that!

Those aliens look like they have genital flaps running all the way up the middle of their torsos. Very unusual.

I might be safe from this one.  MIGHT.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, CashWiley said:

Buncha derned racists in here!

Whoops.

Of course you're the exception Cash.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Or made their appearance in Doctor Who:

IMG_1429.JPG.195dc6c75efaad5f3a46488ec177b182.JPG

I don't know why in space they're naked.

They are of, course, the hybrids from The Expanse They do not need suits to survive.

alternatively, the zombies are extras from a schlockhorror b-movie shoot that were in their rubber costumes when the necromancer killed them all with free (poisoned) beer and then raised them.

• Like 3

I'll still try to get my friend to back this one, but there are other sci-fi games I'm more interested in.  Like Deep Madness, Siege of the Citadel, and Sine Tempore.  And those should be coming this year.

• Like 3

CMoN has put more general info about the gameplay up in their Facebook page.

No specific rule info yet though.

If anyone has a question but doesn't use Facebook I'll see if the answer is there for you.

Theres too much there for me to copy and paste here.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 1

Design and Development with mold infestation rules: https://cmon.com/news/zombicide-invader-design-and-development

"The Mold is the organic substance the Xenos use to turn the mining station into their hive. It comes in the form of tokens covering the different Zones and has special properties. Mold affects lines of sight, walls, destroys any token it covers (missions can be lost!) and, most of all, may spawn Xenos."

The aliens at least don't look zombified (so far), so can be used as generic space invaders in rubber suits. Plus, they dance. : http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2db8m0p&s=9#.WqEYfivp3v4

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Were you ever really excited about something and then the more you see of it the excitement level drops... and drops...

IMG_1445.thumb.JPG.489028cc18e9355205a232867485ce2d.JPGIMG_1446.thumb.JPG.897d06a4e8c7a0ca3e819d1c9443d8ee.JPG

These are sooo NOT the aliens I was looking for. :down:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Looks pretty good for Expedition to the Barrier Peaks. ::):

Doesn't Reaper have vegepygmies? I know they have a bulette and frogemoth that would fit in an EBP game...!

• Like 2