Jump to content

Darsc Zacal

Zombicide: Invader - A Scifi game by CMoN

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, ced1106 said:

Looks pretty good for Expedition to the Barrier Peaks. ::):

 

Doesn't Reaper have vegepygmies? I know they have a bulette and frogemoth that would fit in an EBP game...!

 Why yes, yes they do...https://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/Dark Heaven Legends/sku-down/03833

They also have them in bonesium in the Bones III Stoneskull expansion.

 

The tiles look distinctive, I wonder if the coloured lights in rooms will mean anything. Maybe different search decks, with weapons in the security area, protective gear in the living quarters or healing supplies in the botanist rooms. Security is the only one marked though.

 

Security could just mean locked doors. I wonder if they will change the mechanics for door opening, you'd think a thumb print or retinal scan would suffice for a futuristic door, and an axe probably wouldn't do anything.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually quite like the Aliens, really like the brute guy.

 

Now that Harry Potter is gone, I'll probably be in for this now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First previewed mini, okay, render, that I'm okay with.

IMG_1453.thumb.JPG.907534d21eacedc5a23d4e7834158b8c.JPG

Wish everything on her didn't have such a sharp edge to it though.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

First previewed mini, okay, render, that I'm okay with.

IMG_1453.thumb.JPG.907534d21eacedc5a23d4e7834158b8c.JPG

Wish everything on her didn't have such a sharp edge to it though.

What's with her leg, is she creeping? If she is shouldn't she be more hunched over?.......is she tiptoeing? Or is she showing her leg through an open door way, to attract aliens towards her.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never noticed the leg/foot placement but now that it's been pointed out it is odd.

 

I tried standing that way myself, and it's not a natural walking or standing position.

Its always your rear foot that bends, unless youre walking on tip toes, or as Carnacki said, doing the hokey pokey.

 

Gee. Thanks guys for spoiling the One mini I kinda liked so far in this ks.

:mellow:

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

23 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

I never noticed the leg/foot placement but now that it's been pointed out it is odd.

 

I tried standing that way myself, and it's not a natural walking or standing position.

Its always your rear foot that bends, unless youre walking on tip toes, or as Carnacki said, doing the hokey pokey.

 

Gee. Thanks guys for spoiling the One mini I kinda liked so far in this ks.

:mellow:

 

She might be walking backwards slowly...like if she just saw a sleeping xeno and wants to move quietly away without taking her eyes off it. She's in the part of the stride where she's just transferred all her weight to the back foot and is picking up the front.

 

If she were trying to walk through a potential minefield, she might walk that way, keeping her weight stable on the back foot so she can test the ground with her front toe before transferring weight forward.

 

So it's a posture of caution. Yeah. Or, she's dancing at a wedding reception. Whichever.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nuooooo, not decent looking robots and guns, that's my weakness! ... My non-gnoll and minotaur weakness, anyways. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not big on futuristic robots that look like they were designed for some 1950's movie.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chrome said:

Not big on futuristic robots that look like they were designed for some 1950's movie.

 

I love robots that look like they were designed for some 1950's movie... But I really don't like these. I guess that's good as I can save some money and not buy this...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×