Generic Fighter

How To Do (Insert Thing Here) on the Reaper forums?

So, I've found a need for a place to ask questions about how to do certain things on the Reaper Forums. I also am sure I'm not the only one here who might want to ask questions and get answers to them. So, here goes...

#1: The Red Boxes with @USERNAME in them. How do you make them? And What do they do?

#2: Is there a limit to the amount of Picture files that one can have in a single post? If so, What is it?

So, Anyone else have questions to ask or answers to any of my questions? Let Me Know:) Thanks.

GF

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Generic Fighter said:

So, I've found a need for a place to ask questions about how to do certain things on the Reaper Forums. I also am sure I'm not the only one here who might want to ask questions and get answers to them. So, here goes...

#1: The Red Boxes with @USERNAME in them. How do you make them? And What do they do?

#2: Is there a limit to the amount of Picture files that one can have in a single post? If so, What is it?

So, Anyone else have questions to ask or answers to any of my questions? Let Me Know:) Thanks.

GF

#1  Type the @ symbol and then start typing the person's forum name.  You will be given a pick list.  Select the name you want.  This acts just like tagging someone in Facebook, i.e., it lets them know you are talking about them so they can come and join the conversation or see what you posted.

#2  I haven't reached one yet, and I post a lot of pictures.  It used to tell you how full your media was, but that went away with the newest forum incarnation. Maybe @ladystorm can give us an official answer on this.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1