5 hours ago, Mad Jack said:

Preferably with the Scotch after the sculpting, lol....

To be honest, a little bit relaxes my shoulders and I have better control. I have issues with tightening up too much when I sculpt or paint.  I don't ever drink to get drunk or more than one while I am working, but I do sip on a Scotch or glass of wine quite regularly when sculpting at night (or at ReaperCon).

3 hours ago, Crowley said:

Where's the fun in that?

Exactly.

2 hours ago, Clearman said:

I don't know.  The Big Mouth Putty thingies could get pretty interesting if drunk.

How do you think they were invented?

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

To be honest, a little bit relaxes my shoulders and I have better control. I have issues with tightening up too much when I sculpt or paint.  I don't ever drink to get drunk or more than one while I am working, but I do sip on a Scotch or glass of wine quite regularly when sculpting at night (or at ReaperCon).

I'm with you. I do my best painting and sculpting when I am not quite tipsy. Unfortunately it can be tricky to stay in that sweet spot for very long, but when you hit it, life is good.

27 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

How do you think they were invented?

Now I want to try slinging some putty after a couple of drinks...

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, Keianna said:

Now I want to try slinging some putty after a couple of drinks...

Did that once, after hours at RCon. <shudder>

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Dr. Wyrm said:

cooking delicious food for people you love

And watching them eat it. When they make food-moans, or their mustache twirls up a bit because they're smiling and chewing at the same time, you know you did good. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Unruly said:

...The inevitable heat death of the universe.

I think you have been reading too much Stephen Baxter.

• Like 1

Heavy Version :

Good health, Love and enough money to prevent most of the worries.

Light Version:

Sitting on the couch with a snorring Brutus on my lap, my girlfriend and vixens next to me playing a game or surfing the net while they watch their tv shows.

Of course all accompanied by some drinks and food.

Hobby Version:

Acquiring the holy grail of minis you've been searching for.

Painting the perfect freehand.

Assembling a mini and it fits right away and the glue bonds immediately without a fuss.

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 6

- A perfectly organized paint rack with all the colors of the rainbow

- A purring kitty on my lap

- My husband smiling his love at me

- A beautifully played piece of music

- Dancing while I do chores when nobody else is around

- Hysterical baby giggles

- Warm cuddles

- Chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven

- A job well done

- Hanging out with good friends, good food, and lots of laughter

Huzzah!       

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 6

Opening my eyes in the morning & knowing I have been given another day...LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN!

• Like 8

20 hours ago, Dr. Wyrm said:

cooking delicious food for people you love

I uh... read that "for" as "from" at first :wacko:

20 hours ago, Cyradis said:

And watching them eat it. When they make food-moans, or their mustache twirls up a bit because they're smiling and chewing at the same time, you know you did good. 

That's why I love cooking for my Hubby. He makes funny happy food noises.

Edited by redambrosia
Darn merge...
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4

A 5 star hotel, a Hungarian blonde and a complimentary drinks cabinet. Oh, and some warm slippers

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

While walking around your house your pants fall off.

Tripping and falling afterwards would likely lessen the enjoyment so try to avoid that if at all possible. Or in public.  Best to buy a belt.  Or smaller pants.

• Like 1

...All of your paints, finally in one single area, and "kind of sort of not really but at least it looks nice" sorted by colour/hue.

20180310_173039.thumb.jpg.732f9b5b5bc54caea1e9673849b48f80.jpg

I'm surprised I filled up as much of the rack as I did.  Turns out I had three or four more paints than I realized I did, which in and of itself, was a nice surprise (looks like I have 75? when I thought I only had 72 - actually, I have 76 at the moment, as my "it frozen in the mail" Spectral Glow isn't in there atm).  I'm also happy about the fact that as nice as it could have been to keep the Bones, Core, and HD in their own separate areas, it would have driven me bonkers if I wanted to go to a slightly different shade of (insert colour here), as I'd have to bounce between three different areas to do such.  In the end, the rack will be mostly comprised of Bones and HD anyways, as those are the two main lines I intend on "fill out" in the full (aka having all 54 in each range), but I do intend on picking up at least some (I'll say 1/5-1/4 or so) of the Core paints, especially some of the more "oddball" ones like Punk Rock Pink

Oddball ones on the bottom row are metallics (including that lone one by itself in the second lowest row), Dragon White/Black, Pure Black (I'll have Pure White soon enough), Dark Highlights, Brush-on Primer, and then Grey Liner.  Kind of felt that the more "specialized" ones should be in their own areas, so you didn't accidentally grab a metallic when you meant to grab something more like concrete grey kind of deal.

• Like 3