To me, there is something deeply unsettling about Kingdom Death minis (and I don't mean that as a bad thing). This one is no exception. Your paint work enhances that quality quite well. Probably the most disturbingly beautiful dragon I've seen.  Very well done.

• Like 3

Yeah, this feels...squicky. Which seems perfect, so I'm down.

• Like 2

Great job!

Somehow this sculpt reminds me a bit of the Everblight Legion miniatures from Privateer Press.

• Like 4

Wow, that's amazing. I thought that first pic was concept art until I noticed your little ninja painter in the corner. The lava base is superbly executed.

• Like 4

How on earth did you do that? It seriously reads as concept art. It's truly amazing. I would love to see more close ups - I love the KD minis and you've really done an awesome job here!

This is a gorgeous execution of an imposing piece. I don't find this as weirdly off-putting as many of the other Kingdom Death minis, but it's an amazing beast and the colour palette is magnificent.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By magtagj
      Finally starting to make headway on KS3! Having kids, mirite?

• By Talae
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/petersengames/startropolis?

About

• By pcktlnt
      About
      The Amazons are a new line of 28mm white metal and urethane resin table top gaming figurines from RBJ Game Company. Digitally rendered by Master Sculptor Bobby Jackson and faithfully brought to physical reality by Fortress Figures using cutting edge technology to bring you the unquestionably highest quality metal and resin miniature available today.

Stretch goals apply to any pledge of $50 or more.

(removed due to nudity) SCALE SHOT   PAINTED EXAMPLES   This project is for unpainted, white metal and/or resin figurines. Models are provided NOT painted. Models are scaled to 28mm toe to eye or 1:60. Models are provided with a plastic tab/slot base. White metal figurines are not toys and are intended only for adults. Models may require some assembly, may have sharp or pointed parts and are a choking hazard to anyone prone to put them in their mouth.

SHIPPING  
      On the end of the campaign, each backer will be issued a coupon code via e-mail to redeem at our on-line store for your pledge rewards. This worked out very well last time around seeming to be the simplest way and also allows for some last minute additions if you desire. Shipping fees are not included in the pledge level and will be collected at the time you redeem your coupon code.

Estimated shipping fees:
      U.S. $0 - $5 (U.S. receives free shipping for $50 or more pledges)
      Canada $0-$15 (Canada receives free shipping for $125 or more pledges)
      World Wide $0-20 (Free world wide shipping for $175 or more pledges)

Customs fees, duties, taxes, tariffs and or additional charges incurred at the shipping destination by the receiver are the responsibility of the receiver. RBJ Game company cannot accept any responsibility for additional charges imposed by the taxing authority of the legal jurisdiction of the receiving residency.
    • By odinsgrandson
      When some warlocks and warcasters go epic, they don't change all that much.  This is not the case with Thagrosh, who seems to be slowly transforming into a full on dragon.
      For this project, my client wanted me to create a very different look for Thagrosh.  I pitched him a couple ideas, and he really loved the concept of giving Thagrosh the Magma Dragon treatment.
      So here he is, in all his fiery glory.

• Who's Online   33 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)