• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      Some friends are doing this, under their Infinite Dimensions Games, though I'm not involved. The Kickstarter will take place in March and is for digital files for 3D print. If I remember correctly there are no physical rewards. While people should hold off until the details of the crowdfund are released, my understanding is that the core set is done, any stretch goals will pay for the labour of doing the design/sculpting of those items only, so the core set would be ready as soon as funding period is over. 
      They have a Facebook and Instagram and more for lots of previews (but I'm not linking because I'm not sure what on those sites will break forum rules), and if anyone is attending BreakoutCon this year in Toronto, they will be there displaying.
    • By SGHawkins09
      The official arrival/departure thread for Round 2 of the Basing Edition of the Box of Goodwill.
      PLEASE make sure to post when you receive the box and when you send it off.

Remember, NO CHATTER, chatter thread is here:

Box of Goodwill, Basing Edition Round 2 - Chatter Thread

SGHawkins09 - sent 2/16
      Keianna - arrived 2/20, sent 2/27
      Sylverthorne - arrived 3/1, sent 3/9
      NecroMancer - arrived 3/12, sent 3/15
      hungerfan - arrived 3/18, sent 3/23
      Generic Fighter
      Dilvish the Deliverer

Dilvish the Deliverer - sent 2/26
      Wyvernfire - arrived 2/27, sent 3/10
      Chaoswolf - arrived 3/12
      Paradoxical Mouse
      Only two groups this time and they are fairly large so make sure to keep the boxes moving. Also you may notice Keianna is listed in both groups, this is intentional as she did not receive a box last time.
    • By SamuraiJack
      Create mystic landscapes with our Sacred Sites range of scenic resin models for gamers.
    • By SamuraiJack
      CAD designed precision laser cut MDF buildings at 28mm 1/56th scale. Ideal for WW2 tabletop wargames like Bolt action etc.
    • By SamuraiJack
      TIME WARP featuring Rampage Castle and detailed game-ready buildings from Europe and the Americas designed for your home 3D Printer
  • Who's Online   33 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)