About

49bc400b5b7ea6a0bddf859c6ce4291a_origina

= (C utting - E gde L uminous) polyhedral dice sets

(Video in HD also here: YOUTUBE)

Hello to all you dice lovers over there,
perhaps some of you know our beststeller ICY ROCKS

ICY ROCKS (Design by me, producer: BESCON) ICY ROCKS (Design by me, producer: BESCON)

and some of you also saw our project DICE IN SPACE.

So, what's next?
One of our ideas was... how about some dice that look like IN space?

With the help of BESCON we tested some versions and we are proud to start the next stage of glow in the dark (gitd/ luminous/ noctilucent) dice:

NORTHERN LIGHTS polyhedral dice set

NORTHERN LIGHTS polyhedral set day/ night NORTHERN LIGHTS polyhedral set day/ night

1 Set = 7 different polyhedral dice (in a brick box)
light blue translucent dice with silver glitter and green GLOW IN THE DARK nebulas

and

DEEP SPACE polyhedral dice set

DEEP SPACE polyhedral dice set day/ night DEEP SPACE polyhedral dice set day/ night

1 Set = 7 different polyhedral dice (in a brick box)
dark blue translucent dice with silver glitter and blue GLOW IN THE DARK nebulas

NORTHERN LIGHTS and DEEP SPACE are made out of blue translucent material with silver glitter.
We achieved the glow in the dark effect with a nebula technique.

FUNDED IN 14 HOURS!

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, HornedTurtle said:

These look neat, I can't seem to find the shipping to the US.

From the KS: "Shipping costs are 5 € (1 set) to 15 € (10 sets) worldwide!"  Looks like this includes the US.  (Shipping for 15 sets appears to be 16 €.)

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Dan d'Lyon said:

But....i don't play RPG's in the dark. Otherwise I think they are col.

But....  If they roll off the table into that dark nook...  You'll at least be able to find them instead of fishing around blindly ^_^

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WhiteWulfe said:

But....  If they roll off the table into that dark nook...  You'll at least be able to find them instead of fishing around blindly ^_^

That's a very good point, we are always losing dice like that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Provided they've absorbed enough charge to glow...

I still want a set of the ones that glow blue; those are pretty regardless. No idea if I'll actually get any, though.

• Like 2

You can pick up glow-in-the-dark dice from online stores. They're not as fancy as these, but you'll get them now and there's less risk.

The KS creator has experience with dice KS, though. 

Edited by ced1106
  • Like 1

Yes, they're pretty, but the glow in the dark is a feature that gets unused pretty quickly.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Suden said:

That's a very good point, we are always losing dice like that.

I at least think that's what I'd use them for (besides the obvious "game in the dark" stuff :p) 

3 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

Provided they've absorbed enough charge to glow...

I still want a set of the ones that glow blue; those are pretty regardless. No idea if I'll actually get any, though.

Quite true.. Having a charge will be the biggest part of it all.  I think they're nice looking in person, so I might seriously look into two sets, but we shall see in the end. 

I do like the glow aspect though. 

1 hour ago, Cranky Dog said:

Yes, they're pretty, but the glow in the dark is a feature that gets unused pretty quickly.

Guessing it's one of those "once the new shiny wears off its ignored" kind of features for most? 

• Like 1