SamuraiJack

Self-Standing Leather - Lite Dice Bags

About

Self Standing Leather-Lite Dice Bags With Unique Artwork

We are producing a series of high quality, self-standing leather-lite dice bags that will make you drool.

We call this material Leather-Lite and we're enhancing them by adding our original graphics, many that were used to create our dice trays prior to this. This material is man-made and holds images extremely well .  The material is also very durable and light weight.This is a similar material that we use to wrap our dice trays with, but in a rich brown color.  These awesome dice bags are sure to be a hit at your gaming table!  

Size: Each bag measures 7x5x5 inches and holds approx. 400 16mm polyhedral dice with ease.

017a3e468e429121934dbc7b0ba56ac8_origina

Double Clasp: The top of every bag features 2 brass colored clasps for easy access.  As shown below, this dice bag seals tightly to eliminate the risk of spills.

48ecf0170d13e8d47d401840477cda81_origina

We are starting this campaign with 3 unique designs.  As pledge goals are reached, more un-lockable designs will be made available to backers.

The Wolf 

Celtic Wolf Design Celtic Wolf Design

This Celtic Knot inspired Wolf is an Easy Roller Dice Company original design.  

The Raven

The Raven Design The Raven Design

The Raven is an Easy Roller Dice Company original artwork that was wildly popular on our 8 Inch Octagon Dice Trays - and it looks mighty fine on our dice bags too!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Interesting looking bags.  Odd they call it "the spell book" when it's clearly Yggdrasil, the tree of life, but still. 

Nice looking to say the least.  Wonder if their rolling trays might be a possible add on, since they mention such things in the text... 

@whitewolf that would probably because the stylised tree as seen here is a common theme in new age and wicca-oriented decorative products such as wall plaques, playing cards, mugs, notebooks, what have you, and often with the title "Spell book" or "Dream book" in those settings.

I can't help but notice that several of the designs used in this campaign are similar to designs I have seen elsewere, the yggdrasil one maybe the most blatantly similar...

original notebook by Lisa Parker, british artist:

NOW8194-800x800.jpg

the campaign creators have even left the spiral binding in the clipart they have used. 

(of course, maybe Lisa Parker is involved wih the campaign, but somehow I doubt it.)

• Sad 2

Intriguing.  If they reach $20k, they're willing to look into having the die bags the same colour as their rolling trays.  Or, by the sounds of it, black bags as a second option, with coloured designs. 

Looks like they modified the stretch goal for the black bags with coloured foil to $35k USD.  Not really all that fond of the foil colour choices though. >.<

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pcktlnt
      Hordes of the Auld World - Orcs and Goblins, via @Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1103158358/hordes-of-the-auld-world-orcs-and-goblins

Dont know how to share more information while on the phone.
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/416262521/scenic-resin-bases-for-28mm-tabletop-wargame-minia?ref=discovery

After a successful 1st kickstarter project earlier in the year I am back with a second.  
      This time I am looking to extend my existing range of 28mm scenic bases with 3 further lines. I already make bases as part of my business and have paved bases, lava bases etc. along with various bits of terrain in my range already. 
      Moonkraft is a fairly new start up and I am looking to add many many more goodies to what I already sell. I have a brain overflowing with ideas, the only trouble is deciding which to do 1st.  
      If you are like me and are a miniature painter and gamer, then you already know that a good base will give you miniature the finish you want and can really make or break a good bit of painting. Also this bit of modelling can be a little tedious and time consuming and if you are painting a new army those minutes soon add up and turn into hours.  
      I have created 3 new sets of bases, Rocky outcrops, Skulls and Rocks and my personal favourite Atlantian Temple Ruins. I need to raise just £500 for the moulding costs to produce all 3 of these sets of bases. which I will add to my growing range of terrain and bases. 
      The bases were sculpted by myself and I have made them in 3 sizes, 25mm, 30mm & 40mm so they should fit all the sizes you require.  
      The pictures don't do them justice.
      25mm Temple bases 30mm Temple Bases 40mm Temple Bases 25mm Skull & Rock Bases 30mm Skull & Rock Bases 40mm Skull & Rock Bases 25mm Rocky Outcrop Bases 30mm Rocky Outcrop Bases 40mm Rocky Outcrop Bases I do things the old fashioned way, no 3D printing or computer software, I build and sculpt, then I make moulds, then I cast. If necessary there may be a 2nd mould made to improve casting after any adjustments have been made, but this is a rarity as I am an old hand at the process.  
      The funds will be used for the silicone to make the molds (the expensive bit) and also go towards the resin. 
      Postage. We will be shipping the set out as soon as the funds come in and the prices are set to the following 3 zones: UK, Europe & Rest of World. Prices are based on Royal Mail to calculate the cost.
    • By pcktlnt
      The Village of the Witches, via @Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/the-village-of-the-witches

Has villagers and their witch counterpart.
    • By Darsc Zacal
      This looks like a fun quirky boutique piece. 
      Pigs and Dwarves!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1113411001/the-caravan?ref=project_build
    • By paintybeard
      A kickstarter from a company called Rebel Minis, who I have no experience with;

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1117146348/dark-hold-kobold-28mm-scale-miniatures-horde-for-r?ref=category_newest&ref=discovery

It looks like quite a good way to get a large number of figures, all rather old-school and not at all expensive.

There is an early-bird add-on of a goblin pack-bearer, which I like the look of.
  • Who's Online   32 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)