Self-Standing Leather - Lite Dice Bags

Self Standing Leather-Lite Dice Bags With Unique Artwork

We are producing a series of high quality, self-standing leather-lite dice bags that will make you drool.

We call this material Leather-Lite and we're enhancing them by adding our original graphics, many that were used to create our dice trays prior to this. This material is man-made and holds images extremely well .  The material is also very durable and light weight.This is a similar material that we use to wrap our dice trays with, but in a rich brown color.  These awesome dice bags are sure to be a hit at your gaming table!  

Size: Each bag measures 7x5x5 inches and holds approx. 400 16mm polyhedral dice with ease.

Double Clasp: The top of every bag features 2 brass colored clasps for easy access.  As shown below, this dice bag seals tightly to eliminate the risk of spills.

We are starting this campaign with 3 unique designs.  As pledge goals are reached, more un-lockable designs will be made available to backers.

The Wolf 

Celtic Wolf Design Celtic Wolf Design

This Celtic Knot inspired Wolf is an Easy Roller Dice Company original design.  

The Raven

The Raven Design The Raven Design

The Raven is an Easy Roller Dice Company original artwork that was wildly popular on our 8 Inch Octagon Dice Trays - and it looks mighty fine on our dice bags too!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Interesting looking bags.  Odd they call it "the spell book" when it's clearly Yggdrasil, the tree of life, but still. 

Nice looking to say the least.  Wonder if their rolling trays might be a possible add on, since they mention such things in the text... 

@whitewolf that would probably because the stylised tree as seen here is a common theme in new age and wicca-oriented decorative products such as wall plaques, playing cards, mugs, notebooks, what have you, and often with the title "Spell book" or "Dream book" in those settings.

I can't help but notice that several of the designs used in this campaign are similar to designs I have seen elsewere, the yggdrasil one maybe the most blatantly similar...

original notebook by Lisa Parker, british artist:

the campaign creators have even left the spiral binding in the clipart they have used. 

(of course, maybe Lisa Parker is involved wih the campaign, but somehow I doubt it.)

• Sad 2

Intriguing.  If they reach $20k, they're willing to look into having the die bags the same colour as their rolling trays.  Or, by the sounds of it, black bags as a second option, with coloured designs. 

Looks like they modified the stretch goal for the black bags with coloured foil to $35k USD.  Not really all that fond of the foil colour choices though. >.<

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darsc Zacal
      Edit: Now Live:
      This came across my newsfeed on Facebook and I thought the minis looked interesting.

• By SamuraiJack
       Manufacturing of the miniatures will be done here in the UK. The resin casting will be done at the Dark-Art-Studios HQ headed up by Byron Townshend the original caster from the first project. We have a solid team here in the UK, so pledge with confidence!  
      Please note the miniatures will be supplied unpainted and some will be supplied in kit form. all figurines & scenery featured in the project will be cast in a high quality resin, grey in colour with a slight flex to it similar to the forge world formula.
      Byron Townshend (Dark Art Caster) & Boris Woloszyn (Sculptor)  
    • By Rotten
      Looks like a cool board game with unique minis.

• By cubbledice

It’s lighter, innovative, yet beautiful and functional. Starting from the CUBBLE Dice concept, stripped it from everything that made it metal heavy. Only the essential part was kept: the PIP display - the new HOLLOW dice is built on a groundbreaking idea, and it’s ready to be yours.

We have completely overhauled the traditional D6 dice again, producing a die unlike anything the world has ever seen. Made of anodized aluminum, this dice has no inside, making it an empty shell. An inverted version of dice that we already funded successfully, this dice weighs just 1.5 grams, making it perfect for anyone who loves tabletop and dice-based games.

Processing these dice requires a lot of time and multiple steps. Not to mention that the die is so easily bent during the machining process, we need to pull together some additional resources for this dice. Making manufacturing more of a challenge for us.

More about this project on kickstarter.com and search "Hollow" or click here
    • By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      got a 3D printer, or access to a friends, or one at a library or university this might be for you

With this project I will be bring you a collection of Sci-Fi Vehicles and Artillery to be used in whatever tabletop game you choose. With more vehicles being added as stretch goals are hit. All sculpts will be supplied as 3d printable STL files.

Why am I doing this project?

My passions are sculpting, 3d printing and wargames. I wanted to be able to field the sort of armys I wanted without breaking the bank. So I started sculpting the sort of models I needed. After sculpting quite a range I decided to bring it to Kickstarter to enable me to further expand the range.

I have a Patreon page were I produce sculpts for my backers each month as well as a website where you can see some of my past work. So you can be sure I have the knowledge required to deliver printable files, and can be trusted to deliver them in a time frame.

Patreon: www.patreon.com/Duncan_shadow

Scale: The default scale of my files is 32mm / 28mm Heroic, but Being 3D Files they can be scaled up or down.

What do I get?

As soon as the kickstarter has ended and funds cleared you will receive 3d Printable files in a stl format. You can print as many of the figures on your home printer as you want, or send the files to a external printer to do the printing for you.

The kickstarter includes 7 vehicles 1 walker and 2 artillery pieces, with extra weapon options, (see below) to start with, more sculpts being unlocked in the near future.

Main battle tank comes with multiple turret, hull and sponson guns.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS. When you contribute to This campaign, you will receive STL files for the models as per your selected pledge. The pledge files will be delivered May 2018, with successful stretch goals arriving later. You can print these files for your personal use, but you may not sell the printed items for profit or distribute the digital 3D models/files to other parties.
  • Who's Online   34 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)