• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gargs
      My latest completion. Although Gunnbjorn is a warlock for the Hordes table top game, I'm actually going to be using him in my current Pathfinder game as a replacement for the upcoming big bad. As always any C&C are most welcome, especially tips for improvement. I also apologize for the photo quality, still trying to figure things out with the new camera phone -- and I wasn't particularly technologically inclined to begin with.   Also I know I should have done more with his assorted bags, but frankly, was starting to get a bit "done" with him. Perhaps I will go back later and add to them.

Thanks for looking!

• By odinsgrandson
      While I really like the arch-angel min with its sleek draconic musculature, this one is the mini that made me squee.  I was super excited when I saw this one.  I mean, the little shredders are super fun minis already, but a gargantuan based on them is such a great idea.  I mean, he's super huge, and still mostly mouth!
      I was super excited that I had the change to paint him up.

• By Gargs
      Finally got around to finishing up Ragnor Skysplitter by Privateer Press. Available in the Trollblood Starter Box for Hordes.

Not my best work, but just reached the point where I needed to move on, and there are some parts that I really like.  As always, any C&C would be most welcome!

Cheers,

Gargs
    • By Lidless Eye
      While not really themed, all these minis were left over from my other projects.  I think they'll all find a home in "Tesrora, the City That Can't Be Tamed", the fantasy ganglands campaign I'm working on for this year.

Ametrine Earthlyte, Dwarf Alchemist.  A recent Reaper 25th Anniversary miniature.

A rude Dwarf Thug.  I started on him to go with RPE's "Dwarf Veterans Warband" as a thug.

Converted from the Avatars of War Berserkers, Mantic Dwarf Bear-thing riders, and an old Mordheim club.

I realize I couldn't directly post most of the shots of the Orc Matron per forum rules, so linked to my FB shots instead.

NSFW for mild nudity:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155048547585636&set=a.10155048532455636.1073742008.611515635&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155048547645636&set=a.10155048532455636.1073742008.611515635&type=3&theater

Her brats:

And a family photo (again NSFW)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155048548070636&set=a.10155048532455636.1073742008.611515635&type=3&theater

• By Sanael
      As seen in my Lunch Sessions WiP thread, here's the finished product of Borka Kegslayer, the stumbling-drunk warlock for Privateer Press' Trollbloods faction. I painted this guy up as part of a trade with @chaosscorpion , so the mini will be on his way across the state in the near future, unless CS sees something terribly terribly off.

Basing is left to Chaosscorpion to better match his army.

The plaid is a specific tartan, I'm pretty pleased with it. I'm pleased that this mini pushed me into doing plaid, which I'd never done before.

Borka also comes with a kegbearing Pyg. The kegstamp is, like the debossed pattern on the back of Borka's jacket, the symbol of the Trollbloods faction. I also enjoy the ridiculously drunken whelp sitting on top of the barrel.

Chaosscorpion, let me know if there's anything that needs to change before I put them in the mail!
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)