Reaper Ron

Bloodbite Goblin Painting Guide

Now you've got your Bloodbite Goblins, and you're thinking, "Gee, I wish I could paint mine like Anne Foerster's versions."

Well, now you can!

Hop over to our Dungeon Dwellers page and download the free pdf file. It's FREE! In it, award-winning painter Anne Foerster spills the beans on how to paint goblins like a boss.

Did we mention it's free? Go get it now!

PDF_PaintingGuide_DD_07003.jpg

Edited by Reaper Ron
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 3

I'm so going to use that skincolour on some unsuspecting minis!!

I definitely appreciate these guides since they can be used for other miniatures as well.

They need to sell that putty in hobby gaming sizes! :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ced1106 said:

I definitely appreciate these guides since they can be used for other miniatures as well.

They need to sell that putty in hobby gaming sizes! :D

They do make them in various sizes!  ^_^ There's a quarter lb (so just slightly more than you'd get buying 90g of ProCreate, the 36" strip of greenstuff (or the much preferred tube form), or just over half of the 200g Magic Sculpt sets that come in metallic tins), 1lb (which is usually fairly cheap, even here in Canada, and is typically sold as a much better deal overall than the 1/4lb sampler), 4lb, and probably even larger... 

As a note, it also depends on how many bases you want to make.  I got my 200g of Magic Sculpt a week ago, and I've already burnt through half of it just making bases for various armies (2x 60mm, 3x 40mm, and apparently 43x 25mm bases).