Sign in to follow this  
Evilhalfling

Bones 2 Core

Very cool. This was exactly the kind of resource I was looking for inspiration when faced with such a large number of figures. I hope we may get to see the figures up close somwhere.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, scalehunter said:

Very cool. This was exactly the kind of resource I was looking for inspiration when faced with such a large number of figures. I hope we may get to see the figures up close somwhere.

I'm glad this is helpful... the answer may be I just need better group pictures, or take smaller groups with more editing. 

Most have their own show off threads, but it goes back better than 3 years. 

I suppose I could could index them....   here is one.  Did you have something specific you wanted to see?  

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/66845-jan-resolutionary-paint-challenge-gnolls-4/&tab=comments#comment-1307356

Before Picture:  (this is how I remember when I started, as we moved out of this apartment on her first birthday) 

P1020167.JPG

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 9

This is a great idea.

I'm not going to be very helpful with the photography or editing, but one suggestion would be to make the assembled picture bigger.  The forum software will still size it down to fit in the panel, but you can click on it and zoom it to full size to get a better look.

• Like 2

Love the figures and the poster idea! This is awesome and what a way to motivate yourself to finish them!

• Like 1

Great job finishing all of those and cool idea with the picture!

• Like 1

Very cool!

Also congrats on getting so many of them painted, I'm....a little behind on mine.:lol:

• Like 1

Finished painting 2 heroes, and took six more group shots

then I retook the group shots for the bonus 24, as I think the problem with them was from the original photos. 

It will be a while before I take more group shots, most of the remaining groups are missing 1-4 painted figures each. 

only 14 figures remain unpainted, but I lost the Stone Lurker. It is no where to be found, instead I found another beetle.  

- i must have added a beetle from bones 1 into these shots. 

It will still be a bit before I finish the photo editing. 

14 remain unpainted.  

• Like 1