He’s lovely. That’s a great evocation of melting tundra, reflected neatly in his spring-green tunic and the low glow of the sun.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Pingo said:

He’s lovely. That’s a great evocation of melting tundra, reflected neatly in his spring-green tunic and the low glow of the sun.

Thank you.  That's how I was hoping he'd come across.

Fantastic NMM!  I also really like the weathering on the margins of the wood on the shield.  Nice touch.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SirDekkard
      I know it's not 'actually' a Tarrasque, but it's certainly a pretty good stand in, so that's how I painted it. This is the biggest model I have every painted, and I think it turned out pretty well. Enjoy, I know my D&D player won't...Muhaha!

• By Schirf
      Haven't had a ton of time to paint this summer but I've managed to get a few things done. I've also been working on my basing. 
      I plan on going back and adding some OSL to Damien but saving that for another day.
      The Familiar is from GW, cira 1994 and was a fun little guy to paint.

C&C welcome and encouraged.

• By evilcoatrack
      I've been fiddling with this character for months and finally finished him this weekend.  I'm using him as my player character in a Tomb of Annihilation campaign - he is Icewind Josen, half-elf rogue and relic hunter.

The whip was fun, but it makes him hard to fit into carrying cases for transport between gaming sessions!

• By SGHawkins09
      Started this one awhile ago and he was a participant in another WIP thread of mine. I am working on him again so I decided to give him his own thread. The skin is mostly done,  but the ears may need some more work. I am trying a strong, warm light from his right which is why that side is brighter and the shadows on the left portion of his face are starker. The full effect will probably be more obvious one I finish some other surfaces like his hair. Up next is finishing his eyes and leather, both are roughed in at this point.

• By Felltyde
      Guardian of the Twin Pass, bad guy for my campaign...still needs a touch-up or two, but looks good on the table 

• Who's Online   22 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)